“I Don’t Get It?!”
Review of Pizza Man

Pizza Man
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizza Man is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 115 Restaurants in Wauwatosa
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I am not sure what the ruckus is about regarding Pizzaman Pizza. Mediocre at best with a mediocre thin crust with little taste. Sparse toppings ( where’s the beef? (Sausage)) with average flavor. This is the second highest rated pizza in Wauwatosa!!!? There’s gotta be better! Service was excellent however, and the Caesar salad was tasty. The salad pushed the rating to 3 stars.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I had heard about Pizza Man for years, but never tried it. We went for lunch on this past Sunday. We were seated promptly and I was offered a complementary pint of the house pale ale in light of Father's Day. I thought that was a nice touch. We ordered the Pizza Man Special, which arrived in a timely manner. The crust was thin and loaded with goodies. Upon leaving, I was presented with a Pizza Man glass in honor of Father's Day. Another nice touch.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We visited on a Wednesday evening with some friends. We had to wait about 15 minutes for a table. Little did we know, Wednesday is "Buy One, Get One Free" for pizza. The pizza was very thin crust. We also had two small salads and pizza bread. Everything was good and you couldn't beat the value on the pizza. Our server was very friendly and very attentive. The room has very high ceilings and it gets quite loud if there are large groups seated in the restaurant.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Came here with some friends. We each ordered our own small pizza. A small pizza can easily feed 2 or more people though so we all had leftovers. We also started out with an appetizer of cheese curds which was a generous portion served with ranch dressing. There were 2 kinds of cheeses for the curds which was unique. The curds and the pizza were really good. Ryan was our server and he was great and super attentive. Overall a very good lunch experience.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I've been to all Pizza Man locations (east side before it burned down, the new location after the fire, and this one), each time hoping to be impressed with their pizza....and am still waiting. I've found the pizza to be incredibly average....my local bowling alley makes better pizzas. Service has always been very good and the wine selection is good (although I've not found a wine I've particularly enjoyed). Combined with long wait times to seat for dinner will keep me from coming back.