“Gotta have it!”

Suburpia
Ranked #33 of 99 Restaurants in Wauwatosa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 November 2011

It was a trip back in time tasting the wonderful flavor of the land of Suburpia!

1  Thank themomWarren

Reviewed 18 September 2011

Greater taste, selection, value and properly packaged. Cant be beat anywhere. So good they should be open 24/7. The bread is better, the meat is better, the atmosphere is better, the ingredience is by far the tastest around. Will always try to stop there when in the neighborhood just wish there were more of them around.
Thanks and keep em coming

2  Thank GFTBC
Reviewed 23 May 2011

Delicious subs with a unique flavor. Visit monthly!

2  Thank punkin0916
Reviewed 29 October 2010

So I am in the Wauwatosa area on a fairly regular basis and did a search on my phone for "Best Subs in Milwaukee" and this was one of the places that came up among many others, this was the closest so off I went.
I got the White House standard issue, I did request no OIL which I think I got, got the bag and away I went. The sub was big, lettuce was pretty wilted, but then on the second bite I was hit with a very odd taste of like some salty vinegary dressing garbage, ouch, not good, I still have no clue what that swill is but it was lousy. The sub was decent would I return, Yes, will I request none of the dressing crap, ABSOLUTELY. Good sub's but I believe there is better in the Milwaukee metro area.

1  Thank FoodLvr22
Reviewed 30 June 2010

They have turned back time. I will be back to try the other subs.

1  Thank beeberabibowitz