“Much potential!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in West Bend
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

Previously a Super8.
The young owner is striving to renovate this property, perched north of a wooded area, it's cozy breakfast area would benifit for its potential view. Breakfast was late while my staying here.

Stuffy, seems these rooms need ventilation, although it was a mild September 2012 morning.
Even after confirming using a water thermometer, feel any whirlpool under body temperature or +98.6° aren't desirable.

Not being aclimated like the owner/resident, noticed some unusual odors in the hall between lobby and room corridors.
These odors may require investigation, maybe impossible to mask. Not a bad stay otherwise.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank wardswork

Reviewed 27 January 2013

DON'T Stay in this hotel!! By far the worst experience I have ever had!! They manager of this hotel (Ron Patel) will tell you his name is Prnay Patel. He is a liar and will try and charge your credit card several times and the rate he gives you is not what is charged to your credit card!! He charged my credit card twice in hopes I would not check my credit card statement. When I saw that my credit card was charged twice I called him on it and he made up the excuse that it was a nationwide choice hotels system error and only a couple people's credit cards were charged twice. I told him if it was truly a nationwide choice hotel system error then everyone's credit card would be charged twice, not just a couple people. He tried to back pedal his way out of his web of lies. To make an already long story shorter, he is a lying scam artist and will do anything to pocket your money!! Also woman BEWARE if you use the pool because he moves uses his computer to reposition the camera on you while you think you are harmlessly trying to enjoy yourself in the pool or whirlpool. My girlfriend and I caught him doing this!! Unfortunately the Choice hotel corporate 0ffices are not open on weekends, but I will tell you I am contacting them first thing Monday morning and telling them the entire situation and demanding something be done about "Ron" so that no one else has to go through what my girlfriend and I had to!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Shaun K
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Experience was so bad. To much to write about worse customer service ever. Mean rude GM by the name of Ron was out of his mind. When we said we were canceling the room on the credit card he said we will see about that nothing is free in America, this coming from a middle Eastern person that just talked to us like we were trash didn't sit well. He wouldn't leave the room for our 9year old to change our If her bathing suit. Worse experience ever. DONT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!?

• Stayed: September 2012
7  Thank Tinazagar
Reviewed 17 August 2012 via mobile

Our experience was very good! Check in was prompt, I asked to see the room, no problem. Since we are family with a 9 yr old and a dog, we 'splurged' on the king suite which really isn't a suite, just an extra large room with a broken sofa bed. Didn't matter to us--they brought a rollaway within minutes of our call.

Pool and hot tub were great, that area clean and tidy.

Breakfast was fine, usual waffles, yogurt, pastries, super moist biscuits w/ gravy.

We slept very well, very quiet room on the end.

Don't give up on this place based on previous reviews. Hey, Trip Advisor: update your records to reflect new--and obviously better--management!!

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Left-the-dog-at-home
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I have a good review for this hotel and need to find it listed under the Quality Inn. I have always been a fan of the choice hotels, and I have always been pleased with the Quality Inn. This one does not fail me. It has been re-painted and refreshed. You can't beat the service. Ron the manager is excellent. The rest of the staff are friendly and accommodating. The beds are new and comfortable, the fluffy quilts and pillows add to a good night's rest. You can pay over $100 for a posh 3-4 star hotel, but why stay inside? This offers comfort for a value price! The breakfast buffet will suffice as you go about your day investigating the beautiful region. I brought my own raisin bran cereal because seniors like me tend to use it more. There is a Pic-N-Save across the street with a wonderful deli, that offers great salads and dinners. Will go again.

Room Tip: I like to go upstairs, but there is no elevators in this place, if you can't climb. There are p...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank RetiredSecretary
Reviewed 9 June 2012

my family stayed here for a week, it was terrible. we paid for 2 beds,got only 1bed for 3 people,we had no hot water, had to pay to have a phone put in our room,and still couldnt make phone calls.the manager is rude and never around. the hotel is not clean, smells musty and dirty. DO NOT STAY HERE

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Sherri C
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I live in California and visit west bend frequently to see my step daughters. These other reviews are old and do not do this hotel justice. The hotel has recently been remodled, and the staff is friendly and accommodating. Always there when u need them. I have stayed here 1 week a month for the last year, and never had a bad experience. Always clean and available my family and I look forward to many more visits there, the staff is like family the price can't be beat and u can bring ur dog : ) thank u every one at Saturn inn !!!!

• Stayed: April 2012
Washington House Inn
Washington House Inn
#1 of 1 in Cedarburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Germantown

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!