“Good Service, Competitive Pricing, and Clean”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in West Bend
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Although this hotel may appear questionable as you drive up, we were pleasantly surprised. The staff was nothing but friendly and helpful, the facility was recently remodeled and clean, and the beds provided a good night's sleep. Let me add that it was very competitively priced for the area - we checked!
I tend to be pretty critical about food, particularly healthy food, so I can't say much about the breakfast. I had some boiled eggs and apples as opposed to all kinds of available processed foods with laundry lists of contents a mile long.
All is can say is give QI a chance.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Indiana V
Ron P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, and our staff while you were here. We are working on making some improvements in the breakfast department & would like to welcome you back in spring to see!
I hope you had a great holiday season.
-Ron P, General Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2013

New furnishings and great beds. very quiet between rooms.Staff has been friendly and helpfull. Clean pool and hot tub. gGood continental breakfast. Restaurants and supermarket accross street.I stay one to two weekends a month and enjoy this motel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank d j c

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review! I am glad that you enjoy coming here, we do all that we can to make this a good home away from home! Hope you come again soon.
-Ron P, General Manager

Reviewed 7 April 2013

So my boyfriend and I wanted to have a little get away from everybody so we decided to get a hotel room we got the master suite.. the room smelt weird and so did the hallway the room was very empty for the size of the room the lighting sucked it was very dark and dungon like it wasn't anything special like I had imagined the pool and hot tub were pretty nasty.. nobody was ever at the front desk for help when needed something and the atmosphere was very awkward

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank smang24
ronp560, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

I sincerely apologize for your experience whit us. We are working on correcting our issues. Thank you for your comments and giving us a chance to improve.

Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

Previously a Super8.
The young owner is striving to renovate this property, perched north of a wooded area, it's cozy breakfast area would benifit for its potential view. Breakfast was late while my staying here.

Stuffy, seems these rooms need ventilation, although it was a mild September 2012 morning.
Even after confirming using a water thermometer, feel any whirlpool under body temperature or +98.6° aren't desirable.

Not being aclimated like the owner/resident, noticed some unusual odors in the hall between lobby and room corridors.
These odors may require investigation, maybe impossible to mask. Not a bad stay otherwise.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank wardswork
Reviewed 27 January 2013

DON'T Stay in this hotel!! By far the worst experience I have ever had!! They manager of this hotel (Ron Patel) will tell you his name is Prnay Patel. He is a liar and will try and charge your credit card several times and the rate he gives you is not what is charged to your credit card!! He charged my credit card twice in hopes I would not check my credit card statement. When I saw that my credit card was charged twice I called him on it and he made up the excuse that it was a nationwide choice hotels system error and only a couple people's credit cards were charged twice. I told him if it was truly a nationwide choice hotel system error then everyone's credit card would be charged twice, not just a couple people. He tried to back pedal his way out of his web of lies. To make an already long story shorter, he is a lying scam artist and will do anything to pocket your money!! Also woman BEWARE if you use the pool because he moves uses his computer to reposition the camera on you while you think you are harmlessly trying to enjoy yourself in the pool or whirlpool. My girlfriend and I caught him doing this!! Unfortunately the Choice hotel corporate 0ffices are not open on weekends, but I will tell you I am contacting them first thing Monday morning and telling them the entire situation and demanding something be done about "Ron" so that no one else has to go through what my girlfriend and I had to!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Shaun K
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Experience was so bad. To much to write about worse customer service ever. Mean rude GM by the name of Ron was out of his mind. When we said we were canceling the room on the credit card he said we will see about that nothing is free in America, this coming from a middle Eastern person that just talked to us like we were trash didn't sit well. He wouldn't leave the room for our 9year old to change our If her bathing suit. Worse experience ever. DONT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!?

• Stayed: September 2012
7  Thank Tinazagar
Reviewed 17 August 2012 via mobile

Our experience was very good! Check in was prompt, I asked to see the room, no problem. Since we are family with a 9 yr old and a dog, we 'splurged' on the king suite which really isn't a suite, just an extra large room with a broken sofa bed. Didn't matter to us--they brought a rollaway within minutes of our call.

Pool and hot tub were great, that area clean and tidy.

Breakfast was fine, usual waffles, yogurt, pastries, super moist biscuits w/ gravy.

We slept very well, very quiet room on the end.

Don't give up on this place based on previous reviews. Hey, Trip Advisor: update your records to reflect new--and obviously better--management!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Hampton Inn & Suites West Bend
6 mi away
Hidden Serenity Bed & Breakfast
Isadora's Bed and Breakfast

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!