“wow was i surprised” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in West Bend
Burlington, Canada
“wow was i surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

my wife booked me in to this hotel from the outside it looks OK but boy was i surprised what i got for the price. hot tub in my room very clean good service and really really good rates. I'm in the suit you'll be blown away

Room Tip: pick the suit i got it for less than 70 dollars it felt like i was in a 300 dollar room honestly
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jim j
Ron P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review! Come spring & summer there will be many changes made to the exterior of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and feel that your stay was worth it. We would like for you to come back after summer to see the improvements! Hope that you had a great holiday season, and I appologize for the late response.
-Ron P, General Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Madison, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Mislead about availability of early check in. Stained carpeting, bad caulking repair on tub. Request for wake up call ignored. Dog feces in parking lot. Haphazard room/bed condition. Staff neither friendly or helpful. Possibly worst value hotel I've ever stayed in.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Jim O
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review. First things first, I would like to tell you how sorry I am that you were unsatisfied with your stay & that this response is first reaching you now. Since your stay - new, friendly staff has been hired, and highly trained in every department also they're very well prepared to answer any question you may have for them. I am sorry for your encounter in the parking lot & we have now made sure to be checking daily to make sure that our grouds are kept up as well as possible. We would greatly appreciate if you'd come back and give us another try, so you can see all of our improvements. I hope that you had a wonderful holiday season.
-Ron P, General Manager.

Travellers are raving about these West Bend hotels

Saint John, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

Although this hotel may appear questionable as you drive up, we were pleasantly surprised. The staff was nothing but friendly and helpful, the facility was recently remodeled and clean, and the beds provided a good night's sleep. Let me add that it was very competitively priced for the area - we checked!
I tend to be pretty critical about food, particularly healthy food, so I can't say much about the breakfast. I had some boiled eggs and apples as opposed to all kinds of available processed foods with laundry lists of contents a mile long.
All is can say is give QI a chance.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Indiana V
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, and our staff while you were here. We are working on making some improvements in the breakfast department & would like to welcome you back in spring to see!
I hope you had a great holiday season.
-Ron P, General Manager
West Bend, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013

New furnishings and great beds. very quiet between rooms.Staff has been friendly and helpfull. Clean pool and hot tub. gGood continental breakfast. Restaurants and supermarket accross street.I stay one to two weekends a month and enjoy this motel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank d j c
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review! I am glad that you enjoy coming here, we do all that we can to make this a good home away from home! Hope you come again soon.
-Ron P, General Manager
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

So my boyfriend and I wanted to have a little get away from everybody so we decided to get a hotel room we got the master suite.. the room smelt weird and so did the hallway the room was very empty for the size of the room the lighting sucked it was very dark and dungon like it wasn't anything special like I had imagined the pool and hot tub were pretty nasty.. nobody was ever at the front desk for help when needed something and the atmosphere was very awkward

• Stayed April 2013
3 Thank smang24
ronp560, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
I sincerely apologize for your experience whit us. We are working on correcting our issues. Thank you for your comments and giving us a chance to improve.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

Previously a Super8.
The young owner is striving to renovate this property, perched north of a wooded area, it's cozy breakfast area would benifit for its potential view. Breakfast was late while my staying here.

Stuffy, seems these rooms need ventilation, although it was a mild September 2012 morning.
Even after confirming using a water thermometer, feel any whirlpool under body temperature or +98.6° aren't desirable.

Not being aclimated like the owner/resident, noticed some unusual odors in the hall between lobby and room corridors.
These odors may require investigation, maybe impossible to mask. Not a bad stay otherwise.

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank wardswork
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

DON'T Stay in this hotel!! By far the worst experience I have ever had!! They manager of this hotel (Ron Patel) will tell you his name is Prnay Patel. He is a liar and will try and charge your credit card several times and the rate he gives you is not what is charged to your credit card!! He charged my credit card twice in hopes I would not check my credit card statement. When I saw that my credit card was charged twice I called him on it and he made up the excuse that it was a nationwide choice hotels system error and only a couple people's credit cards were charged twice. I told him if it was truly a nationwide choice hotel system error then everyone's credit card would be charged twice, not just a couple people. He tried to back pedal his way out of his web of lies. To make an already long story shorter, he is a lying scam artist and will do anything to pocket your money!! Also woman BEWARE if you use the pool because he moves uses his computer to reposition the camera on you while you think you are harmlessly trying to enjoy yourself in the pool or whirlpool. My girlfriend and I caught him doing this!! Unfortunately the Choice hotel corporate 0ffices are not open on weekends, but I will tell you I am contacting them first thing Monday morning and telling them the entire situation and demanding something be done about "Ron" so that no one else has to go through what my girlfriend and I had to!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford
Washington House Inn
Washington House Inn
#1 of 1 in Cedarburg

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!