“TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE DO NOT STAY HERE”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in West Bend
West Bend, Wisconsin
“TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE DO NOT STAY HERE”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Do not stay at this hotel. Worst experience ever. My husband and I stayed here for one night (our wedding night), we were charged for two nights and they said it was because they just "assumed" we were in the room for two nights. I made the reservation for one night way back in March as part of a block of rooms I reserved for our wedding. I literally live 5 miles from this place, why would I ever make a reservation for more than one night? I had over 20 people stay in that hotel that weekend. You would think you would be treated nicely and maybe even rewarded for giving a place such great business. Instead I was scammed out of $75.00.
After the manager told me he would never give me my money back, I told the him I was filing a police report and he said "go ahead, call the police, file a report, call your credit card company. I don't care, I'm not giving you your money back." The "extra" day we were charged for, we were in an airplane literally 30,000 miles away from this dump on the way to our honeymoon. When my husband went in there to try and deal with them they told him "had your wife been a little nicer, maybe I would have refunded your money" Are you freaking kidding me??? The manager was extremely rude, mean, wouldn't listen, talked over me, never called me back, and the list goes on. This place is absolutely, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, horrible, dirty, disgusting, gross, terrible, terrible, terrible. I cannot say it enough.
My advice is to spend the extra money and stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites a few miles away. That place is amazing, clean, friendly, not full of hookers, has honest staff members, is accomodating and a wonderful place to stay. Stay far far away from this hole they call the "Quality" Inn.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Elle G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed 5 May 2014

If you don't need internet access this is a fine choice. If you do need internet access be prepared for the front desk staff to tell you that "Mondays are busy," "access is better in lobby" or "try turning your computer on then off again. This is my third visit to this property and I've had problems each time. I will not stay here again since sitting in the lobby to work is not my idea of good lodging for business travelers. Don't get me wrong, staff is friendly and seem to want to help. Hopefully the hotel owners will upgrade the internet access.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank laurel s

Travellers are raving about these West Bend hotels

Kewaskum, Wisconsin
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This hotel was very clean and the whirlpool suites are huge. New amenities. The management aims to please, will satisfy anyone's complaint more so than other places I have stayed, when you get a response, like there's nothing I can do. Here they aim to please. The continental breakfast is wonderful biscuits and gravy, homemade waffles, fresh juice and pastries, hard boiled eggs, cereal. Everything a person could want.i give this establishment 5 stars.

Room Tip: This is a great place with a great value. Great location to services and nice pool area.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ssjrmr
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

This was a very typical quality inn. A little older, but well kept. Clean room, friendly and fast check in. The shower had very good pressure. The bed was firmer than I'd like but it was a fairly new mattress and linens. At $61 with AAA you really can't beat it. I'd stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Ron P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We try to always go above and beyond for our guests and I am very sorry to hear that we were unable to do that for you. I want you to know that all of the inconveniences you experienced will be addressed with the proper departments and we hope that we can have the chance to have you as a guest in the future and will be able to exceed your expectations as we always try to do. Thank you again.
West Bend, Wisconsin
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I was here for valentines day. AS I walked in to the lobby, everything is so clean. Ron the manager behind the desk was very helpful checking us in. I was in room 230 and they put the heat on for us up to 80 as we asked them to.. It was awesome .The beds are brand new and the pillows are so soft. This place has done a lot up updating and it shows. I would recommend staying here to any 1. The house keeping staff is very friendly. The showers are nice and warm. I used the hot tub it was so hot and relaxing .I really felt like I was at home .The breakfast was good typical foods cereal bagels hardboiled eggs toast and waffles .I drank plenty of orange juice and apple juice laughing. The carpeting is even brand new. The rooms are very clean and smell fresh. Its a great get away with your girl. I give it a 10 out of a 10 scale. Excellent

Room Tip: All the rooms are great u sleep good.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jason s
Ron P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for taking some time out of your busy schedule to write a review. We appreciate your comments. We are glad you had a satisfying stay. We look forward to accomodating you on your next trip to the Quality Inn & Suites,
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The service was terrible! Had the wrong reservations and charge extra per adult! The help stole a sympathy card! The help also entered the room with the do not disturb sign on the door,while we were out.Would absolutely not recommend for anyone!The only reason we stayed was because we were in town for a family funeral. If it had been a planned trip would not have stayed there. The only positive thing was the hot tub and pool

• Stayed March 2014
4 Thank jluo79
Ron P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you so much for your review. I understand that you had a disappointing experience in regards to your booking experience and that there was miss understanding with your reservation.
I’ve made sure to personally speak to our staff regarding your comments. Again, I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our location again.
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The service we received at the quality inn was the best I have seen at any quality inn, and we stay at a lot of them for business travel.

The room was clean, updated, and had a gorgeous view of a wooded area. Bed was comfy and the breakfast had a nice selection to choose from.

What I have to emphasize is how great of a value this place is for the price. I've stayed at plenty of places that try to charge much more, and this is one of the best deals I have seen.

The hotel is also close to a pick n save for last minute food supplies.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking te time to share your experience. we are pleased you enjoyed you stay. We look forward to your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Bend
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Jackson
Super 8 Germantown / Milwaukee, WI
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!