“Wonderful Stay”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in West Bend
San Diego, California
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Great staff! I was able to check in early after a long trip from the West Coast. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Small fridge and microwave. There is a coffee shop, Dairy Queen and fast food next door. There is also a market across the street. Nice area & felt safe. The breakfast was amazing! They had so many choices. Hot items like eggs and sausage, make your own waffles, yogurt, breads, danish and bagels. Coffee, juices and milk. Something for everyone. The area to eat was very clean, nice tv to watch the morning news and pc available to use.
It is a nice, clean locally owned and managed hotel that still believes in customer service.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 11 June 2013

The staff at this Americinn of West Bend was very helpful, kind and patient when I stayed there with my two-year old grandson. They helped get our luggage, which included a pack-n-play crib, to our room. I was assured that the crumbs left on the breakfast room carpet by my grandson were not a problem. The glass door on the breakfast room refrigerator was just the right height so he could see the yogurt and milk inside and get it "all by self" when we ate. The many types of food at breakfast meant that both of us could find many delicious items we wanted to eat. We enjoyed our three day stay very much.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
wbinnllc, Owner at AmericInn of West Bend, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Thank you so much for your kind message about our hotel. As the owner, I'm not always aware of what happens when I'm not physically at the property, but your message reaffirms that our team takes guest satisfaction very seriously even when the boss isn't looking.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit the area.

Bob G
Maple Grove, Minnesota
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Here for an event and decided to stay here. Overall positive experience. Continental breakfast was good and there were many choices. Rooms were nice and quiet and the front counter was attentive. We arrived late and it took a little time to get a hold of the person to check us in but we made due. We will stay here again for sure when we come back.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2013

I selected AmericInn for an overnight stay when family business brought me to West Bend. My room was very clean and the room, although near to the front desk area & entry, was very quiet. An early morning snow event had the plows out early, but I barely heard them & I didn't notice the regular traffic despite the motel's location near a busy intersection. The mattress was firm but comfortable, the pillows adequate. I didn't take advantage of the complimentary breakfast but it looked like there were some nice offerings: do-it-yourself waffles, biscuits & gravy, cereals, fruits, the usual "bread" offerings, hard-boiled eggs, juices, coffee & teas. The desk staff was very nice & hospitable.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
wbinnllc, Manager at AmericInn of West Bend, responded to this review, 26 February 2013
Thank you for kind word about our property and the recent renovations and upgrades we've completed. We look forward to seeing you again when you have the opportunity to return to our fine city.
MN
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Certainly caught my eye with the price and cleanliness. I thought something would be compromised because of the low price for a queen size room on the weekend, but it was equal if not better than the high priced places we've stayed in Milwaukee. We truly enjoyed the quiet rooms, comfortable beds, easy access from the highway, and all the choices of restaurants surrounding us. We didn't have to use our car once we parked...walking distances to a variety of places with in 5 minutes. And you can't beat the warm greeting of staff & beverages. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. They even opened & held the door for us as we entered & left. "That's a first for us!"

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Iron Mountain, Michigan
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We were very impressed with this small hotel. The lobby is inviting and set up well. The desk service was great at check in when I had the wrong reservation date. They fixed that and also helped me pick a room with lounging chairs for us. The room was clean and comfortable.

The evening desk was called at 1:30AM because of noisy crowd. They let them know and then they did quiet down without a problem.

The breakfast was good. It offered 2 hot items and a good selection of cold items.

We will return when visiting family again.

Room Tip: The King rooms offer one to two club chairs with ottomans if you are planning on sitting and reading...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Los Angeles
Reviewed 10 April 2012

The Americinn had the lowest rate available for the dates of my stay of two night. I was expecting only a sufficient most basic hotel. As soon as entering, I knew the it would be more than expected. Ben provided a warm greeting and quickly checked me in, and provided late night dining options nearby. The room, although not roomy, comfortably fit a queen bed, nice newer chair and ottoman, dresser, desk and chair, and the extras I wasn't expecting, a microwave and refrigerator. The carpet and whole room was fresh, clean, and updated. The bathroom was sparkling clean. The WiFi provided with no extra fee was amazing. I have never experienced an easier hotel WiFi to sign on to, and the connection was the strongest I've ever used. The morning breakfast from 6:00am to 10:00am had good variety, make your own fresh waffles, cereals, yogurt, juices, warm biscuits and sausage gravy, average pastries, toast, bagels, and perhaps some items I missed. Parking was plentiful and easy, and the location provided easy access to the highway and town. The value was excellent and will stay at the Americinn of West Bend on future trips.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
#1 of 1 in Jackson
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford
Country Hearth Inn and Suites Lomira
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Germantown

Been to AmericInn of West Bend? Share your experiences!