“what am I missing”

Cuisines: Mexican
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“what am I missing”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We usually eat at Jalisco's in West Bend at least once a month but tonight is going to be the last time for awhile - I must be missing something because the service everyone gloats about leaves a lot to be desired. I ordered my dinner I told the waitress no rice or tortilla's please. My dinner shows up with both and was not delivered by our waitress. We were more than half done with our dinner before our waitress walked past carrying food for the next table and fleetlingly asked if everything was ok she was past our table before we even have a chance to answer - the food is just not good enough to overlook the poor service almost evertime we go in there.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Laurie043

West Bend, Wisconsin
“Mothers day dinner”
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been eating here for years and we are never disappointed with the food! So yummy! The servers have also always been very sweet and food is served FAST!

• Visited May 2013
Fredonia, Wisconsin, United States
“Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner - This is a great place.”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I love their breakfast. I can not find a better place for breakfast in Southeast Wisconsin. Steak and Eggs, Pancakes, Salsa, you name it.

They also have a fast and economical lunch menu. I love the tacos and tamales. It is great when I only have 30 minutes to spare.

I find myself ordering Dinner to Go here. They do a great carry out services. I can call it in and then pick it up on the way home from work. Burrito or Chimichanga are my favorites.

Very reasonable.

Visited April 2013
wisconsin
“They'll even accept pesos!”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

One of our favorites in the area this restaurant has authentic Mexican food at a very reasonable price. We have family who live in Mexico and every time they are visiting and long for some great Mexican favorite they ask to go to Jalisco's!

• Visited December 2012
Slinger, Wisconsin
“Great service”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We shared fajitas the other day for lunch and both thought they were really lacking in the flavor department. But the service was very fast and friendly and the salsa was fantastic.

Visited September 2012