“Nice place to catch up with friends”
Review of Benders Restaraunt & Sports PB - CLOSED

Benders Restaraunt & Sports PB
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Benders Restaurant and Sports Pub offers a casual family atmoshere with ALL the big games playing. Our menu is full of great burgers, sandwiches, wings, pizzas and Nachos that you won't find anywhere else! We are located in the North Paradise Plaza on Paradise Drive and HWY G's roundabout. Live music every Wednesday, and Team Trivia every Thursday.
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We chose Benders spontaneously. We wanted a place that was relatively quiet so we could talk. It wasn't very busy so it was a perfect location. We shared an appetizer and each had a glass of wine. The server was very attentive and the food was delicious!

Vicki L, General Manager at Benders Restaraunt & Sports PB, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

I am so glad to hear that you and your friends were able to enjoy yourselves while catching up. The afternoons are always a bit quieter, so anytime you need to chat again with friends, I hope you think of us. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

I have to agree with the other reviewers...something seemed off at our last visit. We have always enjoyed eating at Benders, but our last visit was not their finest moment. Service was terrible...waited a long time to have order taken and it was not even busy, server seemed to have disappeared...and the food not much better. Probably will not go back unless I've heard things have improved

I sure do appreciate your review. I am sorry to hear about your experience and slow service. I want to assure you that I have taken measures to ensure things like this are not happening any longer. We strive to be great and without comments like yours, I couldn't know what can be improved! Thank you for taking the time to tell us your thoughts. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Waited 2 hours for order. 45 min just to get our drinks, 2 hours for food. This is because the waitress forgot to put our order in. Offered us free appetizers for the trouble, we chose mozz sticks, some were still frozen in middle. Food was not good when we got it. They gave one person at our table their plate while everyone else had to wait longer for theirs. Also had to ask for our salad that we ordered since it was never brought out. When we finished we were given the wrong bill. We got that fixed, and were given our bill with the free appetizer added into the price, an extra 8 dollars. Then we asked to be compress, management responded us by begging us to come back and gave us three drink chips. I hope I can sell these for a few bucks at least. If you are smart, do not go there, when a business doesn't care it shouldn't remain.

I want to deeply apoligize for terrible experience you had here. I am shocked that this happened to you. Your comments have enlightened me, and I will address this situation. There is no excuse for it and is not at all what I expect. Again, I am sorry, and want to let you know that we have gotten new kitchen staff and have improved (because of honesty like yours). It is always appreciated!

Reviewed 1 November 2012

Service is SLOW, or when they can get to you. Their prices are high, and I wasn't sure but a few in their staff seemed to be also. I wonder?

We are from out of state and received a gift certificate for Christmas from our kids who live here in West Bend, Wi. The bar tenders said it would be honored even though it was expired. So we ordered a few drinks and dinner for myself and my wife. After we received the bill we tried to use the certificate, they would not honor it. Total bill was for $67.80 The certificate was for $25. Then I was told after we ate that it would not be not honored because it expired. WHAT A SCAM. WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!

Reviewed 6 May 2012

The atmosphere at Benders has indeed changed. The staff has always been a wonderful part of our dining experience, but have lately seemed more stressed or concerned. Perhaps the management has had some changes. We hope everything is okay at Benders - we love their wings and after-ball game beverages.