“Good Food...but needs serious cleaning and maybe some updateing”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We have been to the Village Inn, in Westfield many times. Everything that we've ever ordered has always been excellent!!! However, the owner&staff really need to take a long, serious look around inside the place. Years of dust & grime have settled every where. We like the older, comfortable, small town restraunt/night club atmosphere, and appreciate the history of good times displayed on the walls, but the dust and grime, has got to go!!! Why not 'Hire a cleaning crew and give the place a top to bottom scrub down!" My husband and I would sure appreciate it and I know a lot of other people, who would too. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stopped here on our way to Northern Wisconsin one Friday night. A group of six of us had a wonderful dinner! The fried and broiled fish were excellent! My wife's shrimp was worthly of a five star resturant! I can highly recommend The Village Inn as a hidden gem in WestField, WI!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Always enjoy the bacon wrapped sirloin on saturday nights....also liked the stuffed shrimp and the fish i had there. Never had a bad meal. Sometimes waitress's are a little slow but that don't bother me. Im normally not in a rush! But food comes out pretty quick and the dill salad dressing is different, and must try!!

Reviewed 27 May 2013

We have been going here for 3 years. The first time I went with my son who said the porterhouse was the best steak he ever had. One of Saturdays specials is Carol's Combo. Filet, shrimp and ribs. Perfect. The price is right and the drinks are good. The bar is for Packer fans, each bar stool has a "G" on the back and memorabilia all around. The Village is a little dated inside, but, go for the food. It also should be noted that it is just off the highway for all of the Illinois people who stop "half way up".

Reviewed 20 March 2013

We've had dinner here a number of times over the past couple of years. The food is very good, the service is good and the value is excellent. The atmosphere and decor are a bit dated but it is still a nice neighborhood restaurant.