“Disappointed”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #6 of 7 Restaurants in Westfield
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My daughter and I ate a late lunch here today. We had McDoubles and fries. We also ordered two large drinks. When I tried to get ice for our drinks, none would come out. When I went to the counter to report the problem, an employee said it was plugged and immediately filled our glasses with ice used in the drive-thru. Before I got over to the soda machine she asked someone (I guess an employee) in line if they would take a long handled metal spoon and try to unplug it. I'm not sure if this seemingly unsanitary process worked or not. Glad I didn't need anymore ice. Our sandwiches were fine. Our fries were warm but not hot.

One employee behind the counter was very loud. This was the same person that handed out the spoon. Maybe I'm weird, but I don't care to hear the employees while I'm eating. She seemed to treat the other workers in a condescending manner. She mentioned the manager, so I don't believe that was her position. The others behind the counter were not loud like she was.

There are newer reviews for McDonald's