“Mixed-Great food and prices, but DIRTY”
Review of Rosa's Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
WI
“Mixed-Great food and prices, but DIRTY”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I've loved this place, and it's been my Whitewater favorite 'za for years. The pizza is cheesy good and very cheap. Cheese bread and lunch salad bar are musts. HOWEVER, visited the bathroom for the first time on last visit and it was downright filthy. My minimum criteria for a decent food place is a clean, modern, well-stocked bathroom. I figure if the restrooms open to the public aren't clean, what's hiding in kitchen and storage? I have not been back since!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank AARPWi

Sparta, Wisconsin
“Tasty Ice Cream”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I stopped here today with my wife, daughter, and three nieces. There was smoke from the kitchen in the restaurant, the towel dispenser in the men's room was broken. This is a perfect college pizza joint. The ice cream today was excellent! Don't pass it up.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank 6Foot6
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“Fun!”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Whenever we travel, we like to find the local establishment with character. Rosa's is definitely that place in Whitewater. It's got the fun food (pizza, sausages, ice cream, etc.) and great prices.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Steve K
Wisconsin, US
“better than good, not "great".”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

This is a college area, so maybe bringing a family there wouldn't be the best thing, not at night anyways. We were there earlier, by 4:30p.m., one guy working the counter and I assume, making the pizzas. We did get their special which was an ex-large 2 topping pizza and a large cheese (no sauce) pizza, cut into strips, for dipping into 3 different sauces, which was reasonable for $17.00. I ordered the all you can eat salad/soup bar, and only went once, but for the AYCE, it was only $5 or $6, the one trip was only $3.50. There were four very good, homemade soups, which filled me up after having a hearty salad. It's extremely casual there. We would go back when we go back to Whitewater (our oldest is in college there). It wasn't disappointing that's for sure.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Love2Ctheworld1117
Whitewater, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, questionable service”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

The food is top notch, you will just have to wait an obscene amount of time for delivery, that is assuming you can get them to answer the phone during normal business hours (a nearly impossible feat.) One bite of their Italian beef you will be a believer, all your reservations will melt away, like the cheese topping the top notch sandwich.

• Visited April 2012