“Good pizza, restaurant worn and dated”
Review of Rocky Rococo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rocky Rococo
Ranked #20 of 44 Restaurants in Whitewater
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We used to have Rocky Rococo's in St. Louis and I really liked it. But they pulled out of the market there years ago, so I was excited to see one in Whitewater. The pizza was just like I remembered, delicious. However the restaurant is old, dated, dirty, in disrepair and completely unappealing. I would have rather eaten in the ambiance of my car.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Cold, stale, smelled like old feet. We threw it away. Tried to throw it at the driver, but he left too quickly. Next time, buddy, we'll get you!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

A popular chain in WI and several other states. Rocky's signature pizza is boxed in single portions and generally ready to serve immediately or within a few minutes. It's got a soft, rather sweet crust -- when you walk in, you can smell the yeast from the pizza dough. The cheese, sausage and sauce are very good. Special pizza of the day can be very tasty. Spaghetti is also good. Sorry the other reviewer had a poor experience with delivery -- I've never had residential delivery, but my office has had large orders catered and service has been excellent.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

We ordered the "build your own pasta dinners for delivery. Delivery time as expected the problem was the grilled shrimp was not grilled and it was cold boiled salad shrimp probably what they put on pizzas. Hubby's order didn't have the meatballs which we were charged for. When I called back we were given attitude and told the kitchen was closed & if we came there they would give credit for the next order. I called the owner a few days later and he with his preconceived answer sided with his rude employees. We will never go there again. Hubby later told me he had RR's pizza in Rockford IL and every time he & his friends were sorely disappointed with the sauce and the blandness.

1  Thank Teri S