US$94
US$63
US$133
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Quality Inn(Edgerton)
US$104
US$81
Hamilton House B&B(Whitewater)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdecent stayquiet areawafflescomfortable staynice roomone night stayfirst floormoteldeskconveniencewiratescampuspillows
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First off, there are very few places to stay in Whitewater. I was there for mountain biking near by and this was the most convenient stop. I really don't have any complaints except the pricing was a little high. (It was a Saturday night though) You are about a mile from the downtown Whitewater restaurants which are very good to explore. I recommend Gus' Pizza and Second Salem Brewing. There is no elevator in this hotel so stairs it was for me on the second floor. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was so-so. I would stay there again. But I will check my options near by next time I visit Whitewater. Great little town though.

Room Tip: Neighborhood is average. Big parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2018

First of all the rates were changed and higher when we got there. no explanation, except that it was graduation weekend. It was definitely not worth the price. The manager was rude from the start. Our room was not cleaned the first day we were there. When I called the manager, he insisted that we had the "do not disturb" sign out at 11:00 that morning. We definitely did not as we were somewhere else before 10:30 and had taken it down before we left.The towels were absolutely awful. Did not feel comfortable any time in the lobby as he was either constantly squabbling with someone at the desk or appeared to be watching everyone as if they were going to rip off the hotel. One of the exits from the hotel was closed off for no apparent reason. causing us to have to have to carry all our luggage a long ways to get to our room, in addition to having to use the stairs.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2018

The service was sub-par and the price that they raised the rate for the rooms because of graduation weekend was ridiculous. We expected to pay more, but to pay $170 a night for this hotel was crazy. I spoke with others who were charged even more than we were. They know that we don't have many options and take advantage of the families of students. This saddens me, since it is these very students who bring visitors to their city and boost their economy. I would not have minded paying that much if the facility was worth it. The rooms were not especially clean, the towels for showering were unacceptable. They were rough and only the size of a large hand towel. The manager on duty was rude upon arrival. I do not leave poor reviews often, but i felt compelled to do so. I spoke with many parents of graduates who felt the same way. We were totally taken advantage of.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I made a reservation almost a week in advance and when I got there late in the day needless to say they did not have a room for me even tho I had y confirmation number and receipt. Then on top of that, they didn't even offer to put me in a better room for the same price as any hotel or motel should when they don't book a room that you paid for. So they told us that there was another hotel/motel down the street that we could stay at. NEVER STAYING AT A MOTEL 8 AGIN!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple