“Best burgers in walworth county?”

Lil Debbie's Coyote Grill
Ranked #17 of 44 Restaurants in Whitewater
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Description: Popular bar located in downtown Whitewater. Home of the best burger in Walworth county!
“Best burgers in walworth county?”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Salvo says best burgers in walworth county. I think not. Went there at noon time and the burger had no flavor to it. Just taste like nothing. Wouldn't recommend eating here.

WI
“Fun bar”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Never had the food, but the bar is good and so is service. It's right downtown. Prices are average for this town. Downtown can get crazy (in a fun way) on Thursdays due to college.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank AARPWi
Wisconsin
“Not a fan!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I've been to almost every restaurant in Whitewater. Now I wouldn't classify this as a restaurant, more like a bar, but it was dirty, hardly any place to sit, and the food was POOR! They are supposed to have "the best burgers" and I disagree. Go to The Black Sheep or Lakefront down the street for better burgers. I just chose take out because I did not want to be there any longer. Maybe this just wasn't my niche, but I'll try anything once, and once was all I needed for this place!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Danielle C
Burlington, WI
“Makes me Howl everytime!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Known for the "Best Burgers in Walworth County, we have to wholeheartedly agree. Great place to hang with friends, always friendly and great location. Be back soon!

Visited July 2013