Hamilton House B&B
US$63
US$133
US$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Quality Inn(Edgerton)
US$80
Agoda.com
US$90
US$83
All reviewsbed and breakfastchicken sausagebreakfast was deliciousearly riserseasy walking distancerelaxing stayvictorian charmthe king size bedplace to stayeach morningkathleenparlordegascampuswiwhirlpooluw
Reviewed 13 February 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Hamilton while seeing a show at the Fireside Theatre. We have stayed at B&Bs all over the country and this one ranks right up there. Beautiful house with beautiful architectural features. Kathleen warned us that our room tended to get cold and it certainly was when we got back from dinner. But the little space heater warmed it right up. The bed was extremely comfortable, breakfast was very good, and the after breakfast conversation (the highlight of any stay as far as I'm concerned) was engaging. Kathleen says since she was a little girl, all she's ever wanted to do was run an inn and it shows. She does a nice job.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
BandBInnkeeper, Owner at Hamilton House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with us while in the area for a show at the Fireside Theatre. The secret hiding place is the floor is such an exciting piece of the Inn's history. The chilly floor boards in the heart of the Wisconsin's Windy Winter seems a small price to pay once you know the story behind the hollow floor. I am glad to hear that the space heater kept the chill away.

It is a treat to be able to live my dream and care for such wonderful guests.

We appreciate you taking the time to share a bit of your experience with future guests.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town for a show.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

The Hamilton House in Whitewater, WI was a dream come true for a Bed and Breakfast experience. The Inn Keeper Kathleen was professional, friendly and helpful. Our stay was relaxing and comfortable, while being private and convenient for our plans.
We dined at The Black Sheep Restaurant which was suggested by our hostess. One of the top three place we have ever dined! Fabulous service, food, and atmosphere.
Whitewater Wisconsin, a hidden treasure for travel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
BandBInnkeeper, Owner at Hamilton House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Dear Guest, I am so pleased that you found your stay relaxing and private. I appreciate you taking thing the time to share a bit about your experience in Whitewater.

Kathleen - Innkeeper.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

My wife and I very much enjoyed our first time experience in a bed and breakfast. The Inn keeper was very helpful and pleasant. we will certainly stay in one again. It was nice having some peace
and quiet for a change.

Room Tip: make sure you pick a room with the proper size bed that you require.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
BandBInnkeeper, Owner at Hamilton House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2013

Guests, I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay at the Hamilton House. We enjoy sharing the B&B experience with first time inn goes. Enjoy your next B&B stay, wherever that may be.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

Kathleen was the most gracious Innkeeper! She made both my wife & I feel so special and told us the unique histrory surronding the home we were staying in. This made it feel even more special for us. Her breakfasts were absolutely incredible, and were the best meals we had over the entire weekend we were there! I loved also that she took time to share the local sites and gave great recommendations on what we could do to enhance our getaway weekend in Whitewater. I would highly recommend staying with her and enjoy the beauty uniqueness that Hamilton House has to offer!!

Room Tip: The Cezzane Room is unique, and offers a great double jacuzzi tub for couples to enjoy that rivals all the other rooms! Also the Gas fireplace in this room makes it cozy and comfortable fro couples wanting that effect in the actual bedroom.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
BandBInnkeeper, Owner at Hamilton House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share a bit about your experience at the Hamilton House. It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the history of the home. I truly enjoy coming up with interesting breakfasts to prepare unique breakfast experiences for our guests. I look forward to your next visit to the Hamilton House.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

I combined a business trip with a "staycation" with my wife and had a wonderful experience at Hamilton House. Kathy is a superb innkeeper with terrific attention to detail. Breakfasts were wonderful and Kathy accommodated our schedules.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
BandBInnkeeper, Owner at Hamilton House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2012

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to share a bit about your stay with us at the Hamilton House. I truly enjoy the opportunity to tend to the special needs of our business travelers. It is an honor to feel that we were able to help you relax and enjoy time with your wife between your business appointments. Glad to see you enjoyed Randy's and Lakefront Pub as well.

Kathleen - Innkeeper