Descent place, good value. The bathrooms are small, the decor a little older. Free breakfast, free tickets to waterpark. Although you must upgrade them- $15 to use the dry park- the tickets are only for the waterpark. And the parking is $15, so "free" tickets cost me $75 for 1 day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Wisconsin's largest resort area, non-stop family fun awaits at the BEST WESTERN Ambassador Inn & Suites. With a great selection of spacious, newly remodeled rooms, there is a style for everyone. Don't forget to stop in and enjoy our free hot breakfast of eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, yogurt, juices, coffee and more before starting your Wisconsin Dells adventure. Other amenities include a Fitness Center, Business Center, indoor and outdoor heated pools, whirlpools, and free high speed wireless internet access. Take advantage of a great central location close to many local attractions, dining, sports complexes and businesses. From waterparks to skiing, basketball to volleyball, golf courses to shopping, you'll find an endless array of activities at your fingertips. Whether you want to stay relaxed or stay productive, stay in the heart of it all at the BEST WESTERN Ambassador Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ambassador Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Best Western Ambassador Inn And Suites
- Best Western Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Best Western