Stayed here for a week at end July in a two bedroom condo. Loved the condo - very spacious and clean. We had hoped to get a room facing the river in the back. When we booked in March, we were told that when we checked in we could ask if there was one available. When we checked in,they said there were no rooms facing the back available. Was kind of disappointing since we booked in March and are Club members! Also would have been nice to have a balcony. We were told only the three bedrooms and junior suites have balconies. You would think that there would be balconies on these pricey rooms. Parking availability was awful. When we checked in, there was no parking nearby and no luggage racks available. Had to drive up to door while one of us waited by car and other family members carried luggage. I think there should be enough parking for all guests - especially Club members. They should make non-registered guests using the waterpark park in the dirt field as we had to most of the week. Kids lovedwaterparksbut I agree with others that it is too crowded most of the time. Shouldn't let non-registered guests use it. On the plus side, staff was very friendly and the resort is very clean. Always saw workers going around picking up garbage and cleaning around waterparks and condo. Lifeguards are always around and you don't have to worry about your kids. Sometimes you don't see them for 1/2 hour as they are waiting in line for slides. Didn't eat in restaurants as found them quite expensive last year. Ate most of our meals in condo. Luigi's Pizza is very good and we were able to get it at Crash Landings for 1/2 price because of Club membership. Will definitely go back but wish they would address parking problem and overcrowded waterparks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme