We stayed in unit # 2423 and it was excellent. Beautiful decor, kitchen with granite countertops, big whirlpool in the living room, lots of room. Loved the 2 fireplaces on the cold days when we were there. It was right on the river and had a great view of the trees and some visibility of the river. It was nice that it was a little out of town. It was more relaxing and only a 3 - 4 minute drive to the Dells.
They had tons of activities for Halloween - trick or treating, hay rides, s'mores, and a fun dance / costume contest. This is a great resort. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme