We just stayed in the 2 bedroom condos from for 4 nights starting July 7th. For starters, the people at the front desk were very nice, no line, gave us free passes to attractions and accepted a late coupon for 10% off I found on www.dells.com. The room was awesome. Two bedrooms, hot tub, full kitchen, two fireplaces, three TV's....Someone in another review suggested the kitchen was not stocked enough??? We have about 15 glasses and the same in plates and silverware...Very clean, love the location away from everything, great river walk. The pools are nice, but not as good as Kalahari. The indoor roller coaster is lame but we had fun. The buffet AVOID at all cost. For dinner for 2 adults a 2 year old, 10 year old and 5 year old was 94 dollars. They charge 21 something for adults and that does not include soft drinks!! I left that meal with a bad taste but otherwise the hotel was nice, just dont waste your money and pay 100 dollars for a buffet meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme