We just returned from our trip. I was starting to worry about booking at this resort after reading negative reviews, but we had a great time. We stayed in the golf villa condo and it was nice. When we checked in I immediately asked for more towels since there were 7 of us. By the time we got back in the car and drove to our room housekeeping was there with an arm full of towels. Then the front desk called 10 minutes later just to make sure we received them. I thought that was pretty impressive considering the size of this resort. The waterpark was great. The kids never got bored. Staff spoke little english, but were always kind and courteous to my kids. We ate at the Market Fresh buffet for dinner, while a little pricey for dinner (21.95) it was fantastic. Several different meats, veggies, fruits.... We also ate breakfast there one morning, and again, great variety, even cereal for the kids! Overall, the experience was great. If the drive was not so long, we would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme