We just completed a night at the Chula Vista resort. We upgraded our junior suite to a family suite with a River view. The room was as expected, not great, but pretty good. I was there for a conference, and we decided to stay as a family. The waterpark was fun although the main attraction slide broken. One great thing,-the lifeguards are very alert and always watching the water. You never saw them distracted. On Saturday night, the hot tub was jampacked and had way too much chlorine. But then again, maybe it needed it. If you get there Sunday morning, the waterpark is much more enjoyable. One thing: they said they would text me when our room was ready, that never happened so we couldn't check in and tell 4 PM. We did not eat at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme