We were traveling from North Carolina over Spring break and staying with family in Wisconsin. My son wanted to go to a water park but none of the water parks on the main strip in Wisconsin Dells were offering day passes at that time. We found Chula Vista via internet search. We were impressed!
Chula Vista is a short distance off the beaten track away from the other water parks in Wisconsin Dells. The forest surroundings are *very* scenic at Chula Vista. My son had a fun time all day long at their water park. The adults in our party who were just watching/reading did not have to pay an admission fee. There is a small restaurant serving burgers, etc. there at the water park. There are more expensive food options in the hotel. One of the restaurants in the hotel has wall-to-wall windows with a beautiful view of the forest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme