My husband and I went to Chula Vista for a three-day all inclusive plan with our son and his fiancee. We all had a wonderful time. We had all the food and drinks we wanted and enjoyed all of our time there. We spent time in the waterpark each day and had a lot of fun. The hot tub was very comfortable as was the lazy river. My husband, son, and his fiancee went on a lot of the water rides and said they were great. We spent time in front of the fireplace in the group area and enjoyed our time in our room too. The beds were very comfortable and the room was quiet. We would recommend this to anyone who would like to get away for a few days with all their food and drinks and fun included. We plan to come again next year if it is offered again. This was the second year for my son and his fiancee who invited us to come with them this year. No one could ask for more for 2nights/2persons all inclusive for $199.00. We stayed for three days and paid for an extra night at the same rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme