Traveling on the HOTROD Power Tour this year our final destination took us to Wisconsin Dells. Upon Arriving, seeing the dead shrubs in front, you start to wonder. Opening the door, the smell is a give away that this place could be hiding a rotting corpse. Windows fogged over, floors nasty and dirty, everything outdated and not refurbished within last 30 years. Burns on bed spread, nasty coffee pot and grounds left behind from previous victim. We tried to get another place but everything in 20 mile radius was booked. Thought seriously about sleeping in car. Checked bed for bed bugs, looked clear, so called the wife and told her this could be our last conversation, I love you................ The area is a resort, so it is staffed with kids from Croatia and other European places. Very hard to understand their broken English, but we got through the language barrier. BTW this room cost us $149.00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, sightseeing or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in our lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool or soothe yourself in our jacuzzi. We also have an on-site game room that the kids can enjoy. Our guest rooms include a coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience, our hotel is a 100 percent smoke free property. Dogs are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off I90/94 Exit 87 and 85 on Wisconsin Dells Parkway and are near local attractions such as Timbavati Wildlife Park, Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park, and Noah's Ark Water Park. Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells is your best choice in southern Wisconsin. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, fishing, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Madison or Green Bay. At Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Of Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Days Inn Hotel Wisconsin Dells