I came to the Dells with my family and my cousins. We decided to trust the usually good name of Days Inn and stayed in. BIG MISTAKE! We walked and saw our room was full of open beer cans, tissue papers, and the bed sheets all over the room. The cleaning lady was called (very nice) and we had to wait an hour for it to be cleaned. As soon as we came in, we noticed a heavy cigarette smell. None of us smoke, and i have severe asthma reactions to first hand smoke, so it was very bothering to me. We went to the front desk and told them to change our room to nonsmoking, and he told us that the room was nonsmoking, and that there were no other rooms availible. I told him to atleast change the sheets to get rid of the smell, and he told me he would. We left for the dells and came back, and SURPRISE, bedsheets were unchanged. Horrible service. I tried to go to sleep and i felt something crawling on my leg, i opened the light and i saw a tick biting my leg. I searched the bed and I found two more, and told my relatives to check theirs in their own rooms. Unsuprisingly, every singly one of them found ticks. I "slept" on a rollaway bed all night with fear of more ticks. My car was a more comfortable option. Pool was nasty, outdoor had spit and dead flies, and indoor was murky and nasty. Didnt even go in. Breakfast was ok. OTHER GUESTS DRINKING AND SMOKING IN LOBBY, MAKING RACIST JOKES ABOUT US AS WE WENT IN AND OUT! HORRIBLE PLACE TO STAY! RUN AWAY AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS PLACE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, sightseeing or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in our lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool or soothe yourself in our jacuzzi. We also have an on-site game room that the kids can enjoy. Our guest rooms include a coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience, our hotel is a 100 percent smoke free property. Dogs are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off I90/94 Exit 87 and 85 on Wisconsin Dells Parkway and are near local attractions such as Timbavati Wildlife Park, Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park, and Noah's Ark Water Park. Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells is your best choice in southern Wisconsin. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, fishing, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Madison or Green Bay. At Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Of Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Days Inn Hotel Wisconsin Dells