“Comfort, Convenient, Cozy & Friendly”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Monica N
“Comfort, Convenient, Cozy & Friendly”
Reviewed 24 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Visiting Wisconsin during off season with my significant other;I knew all I needed was a good place to stay in, in case the weather didn't allow us to explore. The one room condo was fantastic, I didn't mind having to stay in. The kitchenette was sooo perfect to cook in. The room and washroom were clean and spacious. (Wish I had all of that closet space back at home!) Smart TV on a night in, the indoor pool and sauna late hours,coffee maker,front desk hospitality all were added features that made our stay perfect. The halls were quiet at night. The kitchen and bathroom were well equipped.

The location was just outside of what seemed the busy Main Street of the dells which allowed us to explore downtown dells,river walk, lakes and zip lining. The furthest drive we made was 10-15min.

I will surely be back!

Management Response
27 Feb 2017
Monica, Thank you so much for your recent review of your stay in Wisconsin Dells! I am so glad you enjoyed the condo and were so happy with the resort staff and the surrounding area. I look forward to having you book with us again soon and don't forget to ask about our whole list of available properties across the US! :)
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Layout and cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
29 Nov 2016
Thank you so much for your review! Feedback is always very appreciated. Next time you book I'll add 20% off for your next stay with us at any of our locations. Happy Holidays!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing