“My favorite McDs environment yet!”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #136 of 192 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I wish they had a McDs like this in Gatlinburg, TN!!! Its adorable cabin style, We loved it, my kids loved the animals, its like eating in a semi Bass Pro Shop environment lol. IF they built a mcDs like this by any other mcds, they would get all the customers even if their food wasn't done as well because the environment was just fun. We stopped in for ice cream cones, prices aren't hiked as a result of the upgraded environment which is also a nice plus.It was big enough to noto feel too crowded which is always a plus at a mcds, we had lots of space to ourselves and service was pretty quick. Bathrooms not nicer than average though.

2  Thank TreehouseTwins

Reviewed 7 June 2013

This place one does not look anything like any other McDonald's I have ever been in. I has a very Rustic Northwoods look. Even mounted animals on the walls. Seems like this is a hot spot for people to come and use the internet as there was a half dozen people lined up with laptops along one wall.

Outside of the unique look there is not much to impress. The food is the same as any other Mcdonalds. The service when we were there was a little under what was expected. I do believe a good portion of the staff was training to get ready for the upcoming summer months. They have multiple places to order food but only one was open and there was a large group waiting at that one. I ended up waiting behind them for a very long time especially at a fast food place. Once my order was finally placed the food did come up rather quick.

Overall this is a standard McDonalds with a very unique look for a McDonalds.

1  Thank Jason S
Reviewed 1 May 2013

This is a very nice McDonalds. Rustic and spacious. Except for the food it doesnt seem like you are eating at a McD's

Reviewed 2 March 2013

Very large restaurant, close to all attractions. Clean, quick service. Interesting north woods feel, homey and warm.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

we had old and cold food. people there where not nice and very mean.
and the food was very nasty. they did not have are food out on time and they took to long.