“Drive through worker speaks poor English”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #136 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Tried to ordrer breakfast at the drive through window and after spending 5 minutes attempting to place my order I had to give up and drive up to the window. The girl taking the order spoke very poor English and even at the window she couldn't get the order right, a manager had to come up and finish. After the manager brought me my order I told her that while the drive through girl was very nice, she didn't speak English well enough to be in that position. The manager told me that she's trying to teach them English, and that she was the most advance. Really? If a manager is unable to see the problems this is causing I'm worried what else could be going on there.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Right in front of Wal-mart and close to the Dells. We have a breakfast there every Saturday . Steak bagels for me, tasty if Jonathan doesn't forget the eggs. We still miss the full dollar menu because its a resort town.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I try not to eat fast food when on vacation, but I am glad that I stopped here! The food was fresher than back home, and the building and atmosphere were fantastic. With the log lodge design and the outdoor theme, this is a must see. Well staffed with friendly help and clean throughout.

1  Thank Khararock
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I wish they had a McDs like this in Gatlinburg, TN!!! Its adorable cabin style, We loved it, my kids loved the animals, its like eating in a semi Bass Pro Shop environment lol. IF they built a mcDs like this by any other mcds, they would get all the customers even if their food wasn't done as well because the environment was just fun. We stopped in for ice cream cones, prices aren't hiked as a result of the upgraded environment which is also a nice plus.It was big enough to noto feel too crowded which is always a plus at a mcds, we had lots of space to ourselves and service was pretty quick. Bathrooms not nicer than average though.

2  Thank TreehouseTwins
Reviewed 7 June 2013

This place one does not look anything like any other McDonald's I have ever been in. I has a very Rustic Northwoods look. Even mounted animals on the walls. Seems like this is a hot spot for people to come and use the internet as there was a half dozen people lined up with laptops along one wall.

Outside of the unique look there is not much to impress. The food is the same as any other Mcdonalds. The service when we were there was a little under what was expected. I do believe a good portion of the staff was training to get ready for the upcoming summer months. They have multiple places to order food but only one was open and there was a large group waiting at that one. I ended up waiting behind them for a very long time especially at a fast food place. Once my order was finally placed the food did come up rather quick.

Overall this is a standard McDonalds with a very unique look for a McDonalds.

1  Thank Jason S