“DISGUSTING !!!!”

Ranked #118 of 187 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dells Best Seafood! Featuring a great selection of fish and seafood, Prime Rib and Steaks! Kids have lots of fun playing Pirate while the Adults enjoy their meals. Animated Pirates also join in the Fun!
Blaine, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DISGUSTING !!!!”
Reviewed 12 November 2011

My family went to wisconsin for vacation and we love seafood so we dicided to give this place a try....DISGUSTING !!! They call themselves a Seafood Buffet when there is only few frozen seafood items and the rest was kids food (Mac& Cheese, nuggets, fries, ...etc.) ..... " All you can eat Crab Legs" !!! and they charge you separate for the crab legs per pounds in addition to the buffet price plus drinks that was way over priced. All the food taste like ready out of the box, and then they tell you that if you dont eat what you put on your plate they will charge you 3 dollars a plate... The food seems very old and been over the buffet burners all day if not from the previous day !!!
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME....

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Diana S

• Polish first
Illinois City, Illinois
“Rip off”
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Cheap, frozen food. Bland tasting. Felt ripped off even with the 1/2 off coupon from the dells coupon book. Will not be returning.

Visited June 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“Pricey but lots of variety & great service”
Reviewed 8 October 2011

There is a huge variety of food! The wait staff is friendly and attentive and the decor is fitting!

• Visited August 2011
Des Moines, Iowa
“I violently vomited 5 minutes after leaving!”
Reviewed 24 September 2011

My wife wanted the crablegs, but we didn't want to pay $50 after reading that the buffet was $19.99...but we stayed, figuring the other fish would make it worthwhile. I tried a little of each fish and some of the dollar tree-like items. I didn't eat very much and immediately felt like I ate far too much.
After we left, we drove down the road heading towards the drive-in. THEN...I knew...I could feel it. I turned down a quiet road, got out of the car, and proceeded to empty out all of the contents of my stomach...5 pukes, then I felt better.
I didn't drink any alcohol and NEVER throw-up from eating. Don't go! The atmosphere is horrible and the food (other than the sickening fish) is worthy of $2.99 at best. Anywhere else at the Dells is recommended! Try the Beach Club for low-key food...better price and better food (no desserts)...also not much atmosphere but at least you won't get ill!!

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank wpeles
Winnipeg, Canada
“ripe off”
Reviewed 13 September 2011

We went here to have the "All you can eat Crab & Seafood" buffet as we had seen it in a advertisment. Once seated we were told there was a addtional cost to have the crab. Not happy but we decided to stay anyway after all that was why we were there, When the waitress came back she then told us the addtional cost for the crab was for only 1 lb or a cluster as she called it. If we wanted 2 lbs then it was even more money. We decided to leave and as I was waiting for my family to come from the bathrooms our waitress came out and was pointing and talking about me to the hostess. It made me feel very uncomfortable, When we were in the car I pointed out the HUGE billboard that showed "all you can eat crab..." My husband was a little annoyed at the additional costs for the crab and the fact that the waitress was rude and spoke about us whne we had nto even left the restaurant yet but when he saw the billborard he went back in and talked to manager. The manger was rude and said if he wanted the all you can eat then it was a cost of $50 but he would only get 3 lbs of crab becasue that was all that normal people could eat. So no sure where the "all you can eat CRAB" was!!!

• Visited August 2011