“Way overpriced for the food quality, but our waitress was very wonderful!”

Crabby’s Hot Rocks
Ranked #136 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Description: Crabby’s is the first and only restaurant in Wisconsin to offer Hot Rock cooking, which is the newest phenomenon in the culinary world. Here at Crabby's Hot Rocks you cook your food in an unique and healthy way on sizzling volcanic rock right at your own table! Our lava stones are heated to 750 degrees Fahrenheit and you can easily prepare your food ensuring you that every bite is just as hot and juicy as the first bite. Your steak or seafood will always be cooked just the way you like it. Have fun and be your own cook. This is a dining experience that you will never forget. Crabby's also has Hot Rock appetizers and don't miss out on the Paradise Bar, located right when you walk it. See you soon!
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I'm not one to go out of my way to complain about a restaurant, but this was NOT good. It was VERY dirty. My 8 year old even mentioned she was nervous to eat the food. When you have to pay $10 more for crab legs at a seafood buffet when you're already paying $20 a plate it seems a little foolish. I want to give credit where credit is due however, our waitress was WONDERFUL!! She was right there before we needed a refill and we were the only ones outside. She was friendly and upbeat. She should look for a job where the quality if food is better. This place is a prime example of "restaurant rescue" need to be. Oh, I have to mention the cob web where my head would go that my daughter pointed out that the spider was still nestled in. Yuck!! I know we were outside, but its covered and, well, DIRTY!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Poor buffet options. Soup was lukewarm and the fish and other items on the buffet (not many options) did not have a lot of flavor. Extra cost is $10 for crab legs and not worth it. Go anywhere else to eat...if you really are used to eating decent seafood you will regret going to Crabby's.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Place advertises all you can eat seafood buffet...we went in to look at the buffet and the only seafood it had was shrimp and a bunch of different fish.. if you want crab legs add 10 bucks for a lb... not worth your time

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

20 dollars a plate for a buffet with no crab legs was a bit high. Food was not that good and service was horrible did not even ask to give a refill on drinks till we where ready to leave.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Cons: crab legs are extra--$10 a pound. The place just didn't seem CLEAN. Service of drinks was not the best. Pros: Prime rib was good enough, and the fried shrimp was very, very good. Other than that, it was typical buffet food. I don't think we'd go back just because of all the other choices in the Dells, but to say it was horrible would be too negative.