“Restaurant Impossible”

Ranked #103 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Description: Crabby’s is the first and only restaurant in Wisconsin to offer Hot Rock cooking, which is the newest phenomenon in the culinary world. Here at Crabby's Hot Rocks you cook your food in an unique and healthy way on sizzling volcanic rock right at your own table! Our lava stones are heated to 750 degrees Fahrenheit and you can easily prepare your food ensuring you that every bite is just as hot and juicy as the first bite. Your steak or seafood will always be cooked just the way you like it. Have fun and be your own cook. This is a dining experience that you will never forget. Crabby's also has Hot Rock appetizers and don't miss out on the Paradise Bar, located right when you walk it. See you soon!
Reviewed 19 August 2013

For a place called "Crabbys" you would think crab legs would be included in the buffet. Nope. They're an extra $10 a pound. Soup was luke warm. Crawfish are served cold. Skimpy salad bar. Small selection of fish. I would not eat here again.

3  Thank tikinaut

Reviewed 19 August 2013

it's a all-u-can eat buffet...the food was good, but the price was not worth it....the server doesn't do too much but get your silverware and drinks, and it killed me to tip him on a almost $50 lunch tab...I am a good tipper, but I feel I tipped for not too much service of any type...wont be going back

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Excellent Prime Rib, owner really trys to have the best food available for the best price.
Many, many choices of fish shrimp. Maybe a little short on the desert side, but over all
pretty good for the money.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

This place is should be called all you can eat crappy food. It tooked a long time to get a table and our waitress tooked forever to serve us. I can't believe this place even had the guts to seat us and charged us regular price an hour before closing time when all the food was very old which they didn't care to put out fresh food. Not to mention we grabbed our first plate n they started to put all the food away when there's still an hour left. This place is a joke!

1  Thank kool0
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I'm not one to go out of my way to complain about a restaurant, but this was NOT good. It was VERY dirty. My 8 year old even mentioned she was nervous to eat the food. When you have to pay $10 more for crab legs at a seafood buffet when you're already paying $20 a plate it seems a little foolish. I want to give credit where credit is due however, our waitress was WONDERFUL!! She was right there before we needed a refill and we were the only ones outside. She was friendly and upbeat. She should look for a job where the quality if food is better. This place is a prime example of "restaurant rescue" need to be. Oh, I have to mention the cob web where my head would go that my daughter pointed out that the spider was still nestled in. Yuck!! I know we were outside, but its covered and, well, DIRTY!