“Wow...just wow...sad.”

Ranked #136 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Description: Crabby’s is the first and only restaurant in Wisconsin to offer Hot Rock cooking, which is the newest phenomenon in the culinary world. Here at Crabby's Hot Rocks you cook your food in an unique and healthy way on sizzling volcanic rock right at your own table! Our lava stones are heated to 750 degrees Fahrenheit and you can easily prepare your food ensuring you that every bite is just as hot and juicy as the first bite. Your steak or seafood will always be cooked just the way you like it. Have fun and be your own cook. This is a dining experience that you will never forget. Crabby's also has Hot Rock appetizers and don't miss out on the Paradise Bar, located right when you walk it. See you soon!
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

You'd think that for a place called "Crabby's" you'd get crab legs at the buffet NOPE don't even think about it. So much false advertising DO NOT GO HERE I repeat DO NOT GO HERE A fillet o fish at McDonalds is better than this crappy "restaurant"

3  Thank Nate31B

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Waited to be seated even though there was not a line, the girls were too busy texting. Then when I did get seated the waiter didn't bring any knives forks, napkins, nothing. After waiting a while I went looking for utensils and found them near the bar, and then I got salt and pepper from another table. I tried the food...disgusting. The cod was chewy and very stale, the chicken made me gag, the freis were ok, the chicken tenders were the only thing half way decent. Will never return, thinking ofreporting them to the health department.

1  Thank Pete K
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We showed up and were told they no longer had all you can eat. Should have left at that point. But we stayed, very poor service and poor quality food.

4  Thank Tod R
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Advertisements all over town and even in the restaurant state all you can eat seafood. This is not accurate and according to staff is from last year. The menu was very limited and service was slow. We almost left due to the waiter took so long to bring our drinks. I wish we would have trusted our instinct. The food did not taste fresh; the crab tasted dried out and old, the mussels were chewy and were so nasty they couldn't be swallowed, the chicken was so dry- my 8 year old daughter was complaining for hours afterward. The mixed drinks were very diluted. The only positive note is our family has had something to joke about all week stating-"be good or we're going to Crabby´s!" Also, the food was very over priced.

3  Thank jazzeyjaney
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

So, my girlfriend wanted crab, so why not go to a place called "Crabby's?" 2 parking lots for extra parking, I should have known there was a problem when even the main parking lot wasn't even half full. So onto the visit. We are told walking in the door, "no more buffet!" Ok... So... I didn't know there used to be a buffet... But whatever, I should have known that was a signal to leave. We are seated and no silverware or napkins.... Ok so my girlfriend did ask to be seated in a booth and it wasn't prepared... On the the food. Eastern European waitress who struggled with the language but hey, "Welcome to America." Cheap cheesy decore that looked like it might have once been funny. Girlfriend orders crab and I order ribs. My son... A burger medium. Food gets here in like 5 mins and wow how'd they do that? Ribs... Eh.. Cheap, lots of fat and watery BBQ sauce. No Famous Dave's. Crab? Told it was good but how can you screw up dropping crab in boiling water. Burger... Raw... Blood dripping through the bun!!!! So girlfriend tells the waitress and she offers to replace it. My son was disgusted and didn't wanna eat anything else. So here is the absolute best part. Eastern European manager comes over, kinda apologizes and again offers to replace the burger. Girlfriend says he is sickened by it and doesn't want a replacement. "Ok, I cannot replace burger, he ate some..!" Oh yeah he did eat that one bite... "I offer 50%..." Well thank u fine sir, any other restaurant would have comped the 8 dollar burger... Whatever!!! So then the waitress hounds us. My girlfriend hadn't even touched her baked potato and waitress comes to table saying, "ready for check???" Serious??? Okay then miss, why not? Rush us out, I'm sure you have plans that don't involve tourists... Oh wait, the Dells survives because of tourists... Whatever! Unbelievable! Do not waste your time, your money or support such a lousy business. Thank you Trip Advisor! I should have listened!!!!

2  Thank tucsoncop