“Go Elsewhere” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #113 of 183 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Dells Best Seafood! Featuring a great selection of fish and seafood, Prime Rib and Steaks! Kids have lots of fun playing Pirate while the Adults enjoy their meals. Animated Pirates also join in the Fun!
Winnipeg, Canada
“Go Elsewhere”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We were disappointed that the buffet offered in the last few years we have gone was no longer, and there was only a small buffet outside with flies all over and the food trays left open. A staff member was picking out the old squished cherry tomatoes of the bowl of cherry tomatoes in the salad area. That turned me right off. The corn was horrible. It was not what we were expecting nor what we wanted. My one son liked the cod which was the only good thing. I found it odd that the big bowls of pudding were beside the tartar sauce and other savoury sauces.

1 Thank hopeforsun

• Polish first
La Valle, Wisconsin
“Eat somewhere else!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stop here on a date night. We are locals and were planning to go somewhere else - we should have! We had a coupon and thought we should put it to use. Mistake. As others have said, if you want the buffet - it's outdoors only. The seating is awful plastic furniture and the servers do not speak English very well at all. The food on the buffet is minimal and tasteless. I recommend going to the River's Edge or Port Vista!

1 Thank MLHoner
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NOT the SAME Crabbys of past!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We had four in our party and wanted the crab leg buffet. Upon sitting down and ordering drinks we found they no longer have this buffet, (the one they do have is corn dogs, fish sticks, for kids) so we ordered off the menu. I ordered the # of crab legs. They were good, however that is all I received with dinner, just crab legs. No potato, so soup, no salad.... just weird. They did bring a loaf of bread which was good. After cracking a # of legs, my hands were (well, you know) and they had no wet wipes for cleaning. Waiter was terrible, but we still left 10%. It was peak time in the dells and they were not busy at all (CLUE!). I would not recommend.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kim H
Hiawatha, Iowa
“Worst return experiance”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

we were so excited to return to Crabby's after going last year and loving the food and atmosphere we went again Aug 3 2014 sat down and we were told we MUST eat outside if we were having buffet we wanted to eat inside not in the heat so they then said ok eat in the bar area aka with my child (not happy) the server was rude and slow we went outside to get our food to find a buffet that was awful more like a child's buffet no more pasta's no more crab legs,nothing that looked good the fish was like breaded fish out of a box at walmart the shrimp wasn't cooked all the way the potato salad was warm from being outside also so was the salad stuff I was very unhappy I will never return after how rudely we were treated by staff and such awful food I will be contacting heath officials about this due to the food temperatures very disappointing especially when I told my child how cool the place was and he wasn't even happy with it...

1 Thank countrymomma76
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Too little too much advertised.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We ate there for supper our first night in town. All around town you see ads for all you can eat crab legs and steak and prine rib. The buffet is on an outside covered patio. If you sit inside you can not get the buffet, the hostess did not tell us that when she asked where we wanted to sit. There wasn't even crab legs or steak on the buffet. The server said since it is outside they can not put them on it. The bread is great except you have to cut the loaf yourself with a terrible knife. We will not be going again. The menu was very small and not a lot of options. Service was great!