“Fast and easy dessert pick up”
Review of Cheesecake Heaven

Cheesecake Heaven
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Chicago, Illinois
“Fast and easy dessert pick up”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stopped in for just dessert. My son loved the ice cream, and my wife and I both really enjoyed the cheesecake. I had the raspberry chocolate and she had the strawberry. I have a feeling we'll be back on this trip for another round!

Visited August 2013

Sparta, Wisconsin
“Great ice cream and other cold treats”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Stopped here after Chi-Town Pizza. Excellent tasting ice cream in waffle cones. They also make cold drinks, malts, shakes, etc...... Right next store is a place that makes soft serve in a variety of unique flavors. Part of our group went there and their ice cream was very boring and bland compared to the cheesecake heaven ice cream. I would visit here again when I am in the dells

Plainfield, IL
“And the clock kept ticking....”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Wow,took 20 minutes to get our food and not another soul was in the place. We thought it would be a quick bite but that wasn't the case. Only eat here if you have time to spare!

Bensenville, Illinois
“A MUST.”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

If you're looking for sweets in the Dells, but perhaps not looking for fudge, this is the place to be. My only gripe about the place is the name/window signs don't make a big enough deal about their unique ice cream. Sure, a lot of places offer ice cream, but if you want something like a cone of Oreo Espresso, you won't find it anywhere but here!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“I Don't Get It?”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

I made this place a stop based on the reviews we had read. I have had as good or better cheesecake on many other occasions. I also expected that for over $5 a slice the pieces would be more substantial. BUMMER!