“Good cheesecake!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Christopher, Illinois
“Good cheesecake!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife got cheesecake. I got the regular cheesecake while my wife got blueberry. It was really good! Price was not real high about 5$ a slice..

Visited June 2014

Columbia
“Customer service is terrible.”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My family and I came here for ice cream because it is one of the only ice cream places open past 10. We all waited in line for a little & when my boyfriend & I got to the register to order, the woman who appeared to be the manager informed us that they had just ran out of chocolate ice cream. This was obviously disappointing so my boyfriend & I didn't order anything. We sat with my family while they ate their ice cream & about five minutes later one of the employees brought out a tub of chocolate ice cream.
As a hospitality major at the University of South Carolina, I found it to be extremely rude that the owner didn't bother to mention that they had more chocolate ice cream in the back, let alone apologize when she was explaining that they ran out of it. It was off putting when they brought the tub out, and she didn't say anything to us - when we were obviously moping around. She should have said, "hey we brought out some more chocolate ice cream, would you like some?" Or better yet, brought it out when we asked for some. She clearly didn't want our business & now I'll make sure that my family doesn't go back there. It takes a lot to ruin an experience for me when ice cream is involved, but the owner of this place did a great job of it.

• Visited June 2014
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Cheesecake Dream Destroyed”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

As we were planning our trip I was adamant we go to Cheesecake Heaven. However, from the moment we walked in I was dissatisfied. The restaurant felt dark and almost unwelcoming. When we went to place our order it took three different employees to figure out how to take it, they not only forgot to give us our beverages but once we reminded them the brought out only one. While our burgers were great, the fries were served cold, and the cheesecake was incredibly dry resulting in a texture similar to chalk. Overall we got the vibe that the employees didn't know what they were doing and didn't care. I will not be returning any time soon.

Decorah, Iowa
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Staff was extremely friendly. I ordered a cinnamon and brown sugar mocha and a shortbread with chocolate frosting. The cookie was so amazing! Their cheesecakes and other sweet treats looked divine.

Ankeny, Iowa
“Amazing cheesecake!!!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Their cheesecakes are amazing. Enjoyed every bite and the price was very reasonable. Highly recommend visiting if you are a cheesecake lover.

Visited June 2014