“Pizza”

Ranked #104 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I was not aware they served pizza at Tugs. I have heard good things about their Italian Beef sandwiches, but never had tried theri pizza. OMG it was amazing....will be back!
The staff was also very friendly and concientious/

1  Thank Denise W

Reviewed 7 September 2013

The only place in the Dells to show UFC fights also is home to a great spicy Italian Beef sandwich. The menu says the 11th best burger in town, and that's about right, but there are other good items on the menu. Tug's Kitchen is attached to Showboat Saloon which always has the best entertainment in the Dells on Saturday nights if you like dancing or UFC.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Short menu,food is decent. Onion rings are good but eat them while they're hot since they're a tad greasy. Same with the fish, however, the Italian Beef was good.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

My wife and I stopped here after riding the ducks in 40 degree temp. We each had a bowl of chili and an order of onion rings. The chili was wonderful and the onion rings were great. They had a beer sampling going on when we were their and the beer was that good, but that is no fault of Tugs. When we go back to the Dells again I believe we would stop again.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

Stopped at Tug's for lunch recently. The food and service we received the 1st time we went made us go back again this year. Although the staff we encountered was entirely different, the service was familiar. The steak sandwich was awesome! Others in my party ordered the Italian beef sandwich and could not finish it (lucky me!!!) It had to be the best Italian beef I have had! A nice selection of beers is available. They have a very good variety of local brews showcased. Each year we visit Wisconsin Dells. Tug's has earned a spot as a regular stop!!!

1  Thank highlandknights