“Great Blueberry pancakes!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stopped in for breakfast on our recent trip. My husband and I both had blueberry pancakes which were great. Most of the time blueberry pancakes have smooshed blueberries, not these, great big fat juicy blueberries. Totally delish!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

The food and service were ok at Denny's, but with all the options I would pick a different option. The waitress had an accent that was difficult to understand at times.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast last Saturday. I prefer an authentic diner to a restaurant chain (for breakfast), so we were happy we found this. The food was pretty good. The coffee was good, and filled frequently. I had eggs and bacon and they were cooked just right.
Good service. I liked our booth by the window.

I would say the decor fits the older, fun, diner atmosphere. My kids would have loved it. It was getting a bit shabby though. Just needs a few updates, but not too much to spoil the feel of the place.

I would definitely come here again for breakfast. Oh, one more thing, they only take cash or checks, no cards accepted (which is a little odd these days).

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is always our last stop before leaving the Dells. Good food and friendly service. Waitress kept our drinks full. Slightly overpriced. My biggest complaint is that they only take cash or checks. There is an ATM onsite so not that big of a deal but cash only businesses always seem a little shady to me.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

My husband and I always enjoy finding new and exciting places to eat that are out of the ordinary. So Denny's Diner was right up our ally when we were looking for a place to eat breakfast.

We instantly liked the intriguing interior decorating style. The fun atmosphere was very creative and pleasing to the eye. KIDS WOULD LOVE IT HERE!

The food was an average breakfast diner food with nothing really too exceptional. The service was good though and the waitress was very friendly.

The building is looking a little old and run down....could use some updates.

BAD NOTE: THEY DO NOT TAKE CREDIT CARD! As a traveler, this was very inconvenient for us. There is an ATM in the restaurant, but now I have to pay all the fees associated with using it.

Overall, we enjoyed eating at Denny's. I wished the kids would have been with us.