“It really does taste like New Orleans food!”
Review of Taste Of New Orleans - CLOSED

Taste Of New Orleans
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We ate there for the first time last month. I have no idea how long it's been open, but the food was wonderful. I had the crab cakes and my husband the jumbalya. Both had just the right amount of heat. the crab cakes were full of big pieces of crab (not the canned variety). The Cole slaw that came with the meal was excellent, not the 'taste only mayonnaise' type. There are few quality, affordable resteraunts in our area, so finding this place was a real pleasure. Between Taste of New Orleans and High Rock Cafe, we have a choice of eating places in the Dells.

1  Thank Karen D

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I have eat here many times and always get the big $99 platter. It is to die for. Mary Jo is the best waitress. On a scale of a 100 it's a110.

1  Thank DonSmith53
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We went to this restaurant with our 4 young boy's to try Cajun food! We were so impressed with the atmosphere and friendliness of the staff/Owners. The food was delicious and we will definitely return when we come back to the Dells.

3  Thank Aimee C
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We loved the crab fondue appetizer! Then it was followed by the jambalaya and the12 piece shrimp platter. The shrimp was very lightly breaded and was very tasty. The jambalaya was spicy with just the right amount of sausage and seasoning with the rice. Another great meal at the Dells!

2  Thank Allen K
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I actually thought the food here was really good. We ordered the seafood sampler platter and to our surprise they threw in a couple craw fish for free. The crab balls were awesome and probably my favorite part of the whole meal. The fried catfish had probably the freshest flavor I have ever had in a restaurant. It seriously tasted like it was straight from the river. Now my only disappointment is I wish the breading on it had a bit more flavor and I actually like my catfish pretty spicy but other then that we both thought the food was really good. The waitress we had was also polite though nothing special. We will definitely go back.

2  Thank nikki s