“What are cheese curds?!”

Edge O Dells Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Price range: US$7 - US$23
Description: Live music, great food, full menu including daily specials and weekend breakfast buffet. A local's favorite. Just on the Edge of the Wisconsin Dells, come for dinner and stay for the entertainment!
Reviewed 24 June 2014

As an Englishman, seven years a resident of the US, I get the frequent slurs against English food! On the flip side I enjoy reciprocating a bit of banter as I travel across the US. This is an excellent bar with a good array of draft beers and an excellent food menu. I ask my server what on earth cheese curds were. She told me "deep fried, sqeeky cheese!". I tried them and they were actually very good! We enjoyed this place so much we went twice in the 4 days we were at the Dells. It was conveniently located opposite our Summer Breeze resort so we could just walk across the street. Service was excellent, it was very family friendly and a great choice for lunch, dinner or for a relaxing couple of drinks.

1  Thank ccfc1968
There are newer reviews for Edge O Dells Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Our 8 person group was all very satisfied with our dinner. Everything was served in a timely manner & cooked to perfection.

The only reason I did not give this a excellent rating is because the dining room has no heat and it was cold in there. It is not pleasant to have to sit and eat your dinner with your coat on. We had the opportunity to move to the bar area, but chose not to because of the noise.

1  Thank Bill K
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

We had a great time at this bar for the game. Food was great. Drink specials. Will definitely go again.

1  Thank Pamcakes24
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Wonderful food acceptional service and I love the daily specials excellent menu selections (so good every time I order I have a hard time deciding what I want) however it's a bit on the pricey side. Also they have free Wi-Fi which is cool.

1  Thank Leebee81
Reviewed 23 December 2013

we camped here a few times this summer very impressed with the campground and the bar is 2nd to none super great bartenders and wait staff the wraps,prime rib and super awesome taco pizza were some of the best ive ever had we will definitely go back no if ands or butts and let me add the food was real decent priced and homade oh did I forget t tell you about the weekend breakfast buffet heck I thought I was in vegas after our first visit we no longer bring food we eat there you cant beat it !!!!!!!these people will go out of there way to make you happy 2 thumbs up!!!!!

1  Thank Rob E