Took my son and his friend to this resort for their Spring break. reserved a Black Bear condo which had two bedrooms, fireplace, balcony and a full kitchen. There was just one large bath; another 1/2 bath would have been really a plus but we did fine.
They were busy almost all the time. The location was great because they could go off property when they wanted to stay dry a while. The outlet mall was within walking distance as was numerous restaurants. A movie theatre is close but they would have to cross a pretty busy road so they passed on that option.
They enjoyed going to the onsite Pizza Hut (which also delivered to the rooms) and the Little Critter breakfast buffet. I enjoyed a quiet meal at the bar watching the Badger game. A great trip! Just a 3 1/2 hour drive from the Twin Cities. An easy to do Mom adventure with teens. Don't miss going into town to eat at Pedro's a great Mexican restaurant.
There is a casino nearby that will pick you up and take you to their casino. If I'd been there longer I might have tried that.
i enjoyed going over to the outlet mall and shopped at Ralph Lauren, Gap and Banan Republic.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Lodge Hotel
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Great Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Resort