There was 5 in our party and we stayed in the condo section - which was a long walk to the water park. This fit our needs fine - we had 2 double beds and a couch behind a partial wall. Not really what I would call a condo. The staff was very helpful, efficient and friendly. I have been to other Great Wolf Lodges and had to wait a very long time to check in - I guess they have finally gotten more efficient with checkin. Girls enjoyed the waterpark. The hotel has restaurants, bars and grill plus many other things that we did not take advantage of. I was pleased with accommodations. We had to pay extra for water park pass for the 5th person.
Note - on Wisconsin Dells - Traffic was terrible in some areas. I don't think I would go back to the area because there were way too many people and weird attractions (as well as good one)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Lodge Hotel
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Great Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Hotel Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Resort