My husband and I took our boys ( ages 7 & 12) to the Great Wolf for an extended weekend. We all had a blast! The boys loved the waterparks, especially the slides and the huge bucket that dumps 70 gallons of water on you. For a small fee ($10 for 3 climbs), they also got a chance to do rock climbing in the outdoor waterpark. Wiley Woods was also fun for all of us. There is so much to keep the kids busy that there really isn't any reason to leave the lodge. My seven year old especially like the Clock Tower show.
Our room was very nice. We stayed in a Royal Bear Suite which had more than enough room for all of us. We also had a big balcony where we would spend the evening sitting and relaxing.
The restaurant and cafe had good food, but a little pricey. There was also a Pizza Hut inside Wiley Woods.
The only problem that we encountered was with housekeeping. The only thing they did was make the beds each day. I had to call the front desk to have them come back and empty our garbage and replenish our coffe, but no one ever did come.
Overall, we had a pleasant experience staying here and would recommend the Great Wolf to our family and friends. We are looking forward to returning next year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Lodge Hotel
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Great Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Resort