My 6 year old and I had a reservation at another resort in the Dells and it was just horrible...I called Great Wolf and they were very accomodating even though it was the weekend. I was booked into a King suite and was charged an exceptionally reasonable $159/night rate. Can't beat that! The service was exception, the desk staff friendly and helpful and our room was great! The waterpark areas were clean, well-managed and supervised and my 6 year old loved them. As opposed to having everything in one huge area, Great Wolf kind of broke their indoor waterpark up into different areas, all in different rooms that are easily accessible from the main area.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back to Great Wolf. The room was great, the people were friendly and the only thing I could recommend to make it more "all-in-one" is to have an actual restaurant IN the hotel.
For the young and the young at heart, there's the waterparks (indoors and outdoors), the arcade and Wiley's Woods, which is a very cool indoor, interactive video game/ball shooting game. Little kids and big kids love that place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Lodge Hotel
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Great Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Great Wolf Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Wolf Lodge
- Great Wolf Hotel Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Wi Dells
- Great Wolf Resort