White Rose Inns
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$147
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$146
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$210
Groupon.com
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$68
Agoda.com
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
All reviewssherman houseb bwisconsin riversage roomstable roomwhirlpool tuboff seasonvcrattractionsweeknightmicrowaverepairfireplacesummer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Loved the area, walking distance to the strip.Riverwalk pub across the street.Reasonable rates, quiet, breakfast was good. Pool was ready to go, we enjoyed staying at a smaller venue. Needs updating but it wasn't too bother some.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gerbes
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Top Hat is still cheaper. I didn't think White Rose was any better than Top Hat to be charging $90 for a room. Top Hat = $45! The location is right off the strip so that was a bonus. But, nothing overly spectacular about the place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bonnie B
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed in the motel part so cannot judge the B&B. Nice location with nice decks to sit and relax. Room was average but also a decent price. Very easily within walking distance to all the downtown and the riverwalk.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stayed at the motel portion of the White Rose Inn. My fiance & I have been going to the Dells the last 4 years & have tried a different hotel/motel every year looking for just the right fit & this was it!! We wanted 1) Under $100/night 2) quiet 3) close to the strip. Success! Our room had a view of the river, it was clean & the management was friendly. I honestly had no complaints. We will most definitely be going back next year!

Room Tip: Room #13 has a view of the river
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Birdee33
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My husband and I were married here back on 2005. We went back several times for our anniversary. We've always had very positive experiences there. My daughter and I recently stayed a few nights; a mother daughter get away before she heads off to college. This stay was HORRIBLE!
I will not go back as long as the current owners own it. The man is terribly rude towards women. He wouldn't even acknowledge my daughter and I when we went down for breakfast; he had no problem speaking to the other guest's husband though. When I confronted him on this, he said that I misunderstood the situation and then said that he must not have seen me. This was a blatant lie, he made eye contact with me.
I have never been disrespected in a place that I paid to stay at before. This was so shocking! I am still beside myself that no apology of any kind was offered. He even accused me of judging him! He told me that if I came into things with a negative outlook I would continue to have negative experiences. What?!
To add to the uncleanliness mentioned by others, yes the place has seen better days. It is dusty, and full of cobwebs - not to mention the fluids left on the comforter by another guest GROSS! The beds need to be replaced and they do need to do something about the hot tubs going off in the early am hours. Scared the you know what out of us.
To wrap this up, it is not the place I hold so dear in my memories. Such a shame!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family