“Fall Vacation Get Away”

Ranked #17 of 73 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Fall Vacation Get Away”
Reviewed 13 October 2011

The Ramada Inn is located on Lake Delton Parkwy near restaurants, malls, movie theatre, etc. The only things I am concerned about are 1) extra outlets (cell phones need to be charged) and 2) no garbage can liners because they are going "green" (good health habits for your guests!) Otherwise I found this to be a great motel. The beds are comfortable and staff nice and courteous.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank karibeth3

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We stayed here for one night on 10-06-2011 we did late check in and the lady was nice and helpful. We got to our room on the 2nd floor and it was a ok room ( shower did not look clean though! ) We left early in the morning around 6am and there was no one at the desk or in the lobby to check us out! Breafast stated at 6am and guess what...no one was coooking breakfast! Then when we get to our next place to stay at we find out we had been broken into durning the night!! DO NOT STAY HERE! Unless you want bad hospitally and you want your car to be broken into!!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank anonymous307
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Clean, front desk personnel awesome. Only thing is that they are "going green" and not using can liners, but still use styrofoam in tge breakfast area and have no recycling bins. Will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2011
3 Thank Jodtammi
Neenah, Wisconsin
Reviewed 18 September 2011

My wife and I stayed here for our wedding anniversary and were extremely pleased with the hotel. It's located on Hwy 12, but so far south of the town it's actually near I-94. The Dells is such a small town, it's only a short drive to get into town and there's minimal traffic down by this hotel. The staff was very welcoming when we arrived, and after mentioning it was our anniversary - offered us a complimentary bottle of wine. The hot tub was clean and a nice hot temperature, the pool was equally clean, as was the sauna. We both slept well at night in a very comfortable soft king bed - the temperature stayed pretty constant and the walls/ceilings/floors were insulated well enough so we didn't hear any other guests at all. Continental breakfast was simple but expansive - plenty to choose from - waffles, bagels, fruit, juices, etc.

Overall we had a very pleasant stay at the Ramada, enjoyed the clean quiet room, were pleased with the friendly staff, and didn't have to fight traffic this far south of town. I would definitely recommend it to others, and will strongly consider staying here again in the future.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank acmendol
GMDells, General Manager at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, 5 December 2011
Happy Anniversary! We are thrilled that you had a great time celebrating your special occasion at the Ramada Wisconsin Dells. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.
Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed 30 August 2011

After 200 miles driving, we arrived to the Hotel. Went to the front desk and the Person in charge was in the reception seating like a King! The char was so leaning that I thought that he is on the bed! I gave my confirmation number and he didn’t move from that position! In a unfriendly voice told me that don’t have vacancy, and I told that I made a reservation, the payment and I had a confirmation e-mail from Ramada. Again he told that my reservation was canceled, and I said that I didn’t receive any information from Ramada about this cancelation and was late and we need to sleep. Nothing was done and me and my wife didn’t have place to stay. Trying to book another hotel, all the hotels were full only a few Motels were available, so we reserved the Days Inn… Bad Choice!! Stinky Room and bugs in all room!! What a nice experience in Wisconsin Dells

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RMPD
Mid-Central Illinois
Reviewed 29 August 2011

My husband and I we're looking to spend a few days in the Dells for my birthday. Ho-Chunk is generally the hotel of choice for us, but their prices for a room have gotten insane. After checking prices for a few days, apparently it's an epidemic....OMG, it costs an arm and a leg to sleep in the Dells! In addition to the ridiculous cost to sleep, the reviews for a lot of these motels on trip TripAdvisor were less than stellar. I finally found the Ramada Inn, decent price compared to the Holiday Inn Express ($129 per night versus $173 per night). The room was clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The maid staff was fantastic. Over all a nice decent hotel. Keep in mind this isn't a luxury hotel. The rooms are a bit on the small side, the bathrooms are tiny and the vanity area is also tiny...BUT, it serves it's purpose, you rent that space to sleep in, not live in. They have a pool, sauna and hot tub. All very nice. They also have a breakfast bar with an assortment of decent food.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jackimagic
MN
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Spent 2 nights here while in the area. Good location, friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable, breakfast good. Would stay again - tough to beat for the price.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family