“Dells Ramada Stay”

Ramada Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #17 of 73 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Freeport
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I would definitely stay here again. The room was very clean, the bathroom was clean. The beds were very comfortable. My friend and I had a relaxing stay with you.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

CirrusFlyer224BB, Owner at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear Jean,
We're so happy you enjoyed our clean rooms and comfortable beds! We can't wait to see you again here at the Wisconsin Dells Ramada!!

Paul Durand, CEO
Scalzo Hospitality, Inc
Caledonia
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The visit to your hotel was very nice and very clean...but , I would suggest finding someplace other than the shower area to store the ironing board. It was rusted to the point of non-working. Also the sink would not drain but was told it would be checked. Read that rooms are being refurnished , get the basics done first. Otherwise , a nice stay...thank you.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Dear Joseph,
Thank you for taking the time and energy to provide us feedback regarding your stay at the Ramada Wisconsin Dells. I'm so happy you found our rooms very nice and clean, our room attendants are very proud of their work. I wanted to let you know that we've ordered new ironing boards for all our guest rooms and our maintenance department is researching a better location to hang them. Your feedback was instrumental in making these improvements. Please come back and stay with us again!!

Paul Durand, CEO
Scalzo Hospitality, Inc
Delavan
Reviewed 22 October 2013

15 members of my family stayed at Great Wolf Lodge. I chose Ramada because I have stayed there before and your rates are much lower than I would have had to pay across the street. I still got to spend most of my time with my family. I enjoy staying at the Ramada and will do the same the next time the family goes to the Dells. Thank you!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Genevieve R, General Manager at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear Donna,
Thank you so much for your great review! I am glad our location works great for joining up with your family. It is also nice to hear that our property is just right you overall. It's tough to compete with those larger properties with water parks but we like to think by giving our guests a true value, we can have the upper hand sometimes.
Thank you again for being such a loyal guest. We hope to see you again soon!

Sincerely

Genevieve
Saint Paul
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Overall the Ramada was average. Nothing really stands out as fantastic. It met our needs without and frills. Would maybe stay here again, but will probably try something else.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review and your experience at our hotel. We are glad that you stayed with us during your brief stay in the Dells. I hope you enjoyed our new furniture look. We have more changes on the way and are excited to share them with our guests.

We hope you will give us another chance to be your home away from home when visiting the Dells.

Sincerely