“Clean room, but one bad night”

Ramada Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #16 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Clean room, but one bad night”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed one night here while touring around the Dells area. I picked it based off of the good reviews here: it is clean, the rooms look new, and the front desk staff are helpful. I can only rate this as average because I had a horrible night's sleep. I had a room with an adjoining door. Not sure if all of the rooms are like this, but the wall/door is so thin. We could hear the person blasting music next door until 1am. We had to call down to the front desk. To the hotel's credit, a staff member asked the person next door to turn down the music. But even at a normal level, you could still hear it. Next time if I were to book a room here, I would ask if they have any rooms that don't have an adjoining door.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pobrecito33

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Rice Lake, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

The room was clean. There are many lights so I could choose which light is better to use. I am a exchange student from Japan. That time was my first time at the hotel. There was Wi-Fi so I could use when I want to do. I liked the shower. It was very refreshing. There are huge mirrors. There are also a hair dryer. I liked the waffle machines. We could chose many kind of breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Mone T
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had the Jaccuzi Room. Was a very good size, the Tub and the room.

Very Clean....We dump Hydrogen peroxide in the tub to kill grems, and it had no bubbles, meaning it was cleaned well.

The shower floor on the other hand, bubbled alot. Its a fancy tiled shower, so maybe they dont use the smae chemicals. But dont get me wrong, the shower and rest of room was clean.

Big bed, but a little too firm....But not Awful.

Great Staff, but didnt like the fact the gal was smoking on her break at one of the entences. Nothing like coming outside with a facefull of smoke.

Breakfast was good. Make your own waffles, and some nice choices. But the eggs were not very good.

Idiots loud at 3am next to us, and kids stomping above us at some times, but I cant blame the Hotel for that.

We would certainly stay again, for the decent price Jaccuzi room, friendly staff, and good sized room.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple