“A+ Customer Service”

Ranked #17 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Kansas
“A+ Customer Service”
Reviewed 7 August 2009

We had booked this hotel for two nights and decided to stay a third. The front desk associates were very friendly and accomodating. They also gave us a coupon to save some money in the Dells.
Rooms were very nice and comfortable.
The vanities had granite which was very nice. They have a continental breakfast which was bigger than you normally get.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
ScalzoHospitality, Owner at Ramada Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, 14 October 2009
Dear Jugaria,
I was so proud of my staff when I read your reveiw. I wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive experience at our Ramada in the Dells.

We just finished renovating all our rooms in March and I agree, the black granite countertops really finishes the bathrooms off nicely. I'm also happy you enjoyed our hot waffle breakfast.

Thanks again for extending your stay and for your continued patronage. I will showcase your review during our monthly staff meeting. Thank you so much!

Scalzo Hospitality, Inc

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Milwaukee,WI
Reviewed 4 August 2009

When we arrived at the Ramada the front desk was friendly and helpful. The location was perfect since it is walking distance from food and entertainment. Even though we where a little early for check in time, we where allowed the opportunity to check in early with no problems. We where even given the choice of an upper or lower room. The rooms where clean and looked like they where remodeled recently, not to bad for the price. I was excited to find out that there was a continental breakfast in the morning and it was great. I also like to work out and the hotel had a small work out room but it did the job. Now on the other hand I was dissapointed to find out that there was not a outside pool at this hotel. And if I choose this hotel in the future, I will be choosing a room on the upper level. We didnt bring our children on this trip because we where in town for a girlfriend's birthday and I felt that my kids where right there due to all the running around in the room above us in the morning.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends
Dear Ms. Gonzalez,
I wanted to thank you for taking time out of your busy day and sharing your Ramada experience in the Dells. I was extremely proud of my staff for showing you their professinalism and hospitality in letting you check-in early. On busy days it's sometimes a challenge to accomodate early check-ins because of our late check-out policy. But our Associates are trained to meet and exceed your expectations whenever they can, so I was proud that they were able to make you happy in this case.

I do appologize for the noise in the hallway. We really try to minimize the noise as much as we can by creating as much space between occupied rooms as possible. However, on days that we are near capacity it is difficult. I will remind our Front Desk Associates of this on our next weeekly huddle.

Thanks again for writing and sharing your experience!

Winthrop Harbor, IL
Reviewed 11 May 2009

My wife and I met another couple there to spend the day going to see a few local sites and to spend a few hours at the Casino. The staff at the Ramada were some of the nicest we have run across in a long time, in particular the afternoon shift girls wasted no time in engaging us in conversation asking about our plans and giving advice. It was a nice treat in the morning to have a hot breakfast provided to us.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
illinois
Reviewed 28 January 2009

this place is horrible. bed bugs. rude employees. horrible food. not worth the hassle. their so called manager is very unhelpful and mean. i have never been treated so poorly.

Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank vacationer45Illinois
Dear Vacationer45Illinois,

First I would like to apologize for taking so long to respond to your review. I was not aware until recently that I could respond to individual reviews.

Secondly, I was extremely concerned with your stay with us and began my research immediately. We reviewed the data from your stay and found that you didn't stay with us in January of '09. We did find records of your stay in October '08 and those records indicate that your stay was certainly less than satisfactory in my opinion.

While we can't substantiate that your individual room had any problems with it, I do know that the hotel did not have the specific room type you were expecting and that you were extremely upset...and rightly so.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for not meeting your expectations. I hope that one day you may give us a second chance to exceed your expectations. But if you don't, I can certainly understand.

Please know that I have reviewed our reservation policies and how we record our reservations in our room inventory system. We have made policy changes so that overselling our specific room types will not be an issue in the future.

Again, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Wisconsin
Reviewed 7 January 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Ramada in December. We had a nice stay and would recommend it to others. The hotel has been recently remodeled and we were surprised at how nice it is for the price. Our room was new, clean and comfortable and the staff was helpful. We enjoyed the breakfast – a nice variety and more than just danishes. It saved us a lot of money.
We thought it was in a great location. Basically, it met our needs very well and exceeded our expectations. We would definitely stay again. We also got 20% off our meal at Chicago Uno Grill across the street. It's a perk for staying at the Ramada so don't forget to ask for that.

• Liked — Really nice room for the price
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled as a couple
Dear PDM776,
I just love hearing that my staff was able to meet and exceed your expectations! I'm especially grateful that you took the time to share your positive experience at our Hotel with Trip Advisor and all that use it.

We are currently working on a discount coupon with Famous Daves, who have opened just across the street. So this should complement our Chicago Uno Grill coupons if you plan on staying more than one night.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your review at our hotel. We hope you come back SOON!

Burbank,Il
Reviewed 31 December 2008

The staff was very helpful and pleasant. My 10 &8 year-old boys loved the pool and 3 computers w/internet. Great breakfast (free) and checkout is at noon. 4p.m. check-in a little though.

• Liked — Staff
  • Disliked — Check-in time 4p.m.
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled with family
Dear Catsoco,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the rest of Trip Advisor. Your opinions are extremely valuable to my company and staff . We rely on your feedback to ensure sure that we continue to outpace our competition by telling us what is important to you.

The three computers w/internet you refer to is in our "Vacation Planning" room and is free to use for all of our Guests. Its conception and installation was the result from direct Guest recommendations.

So I thank you for your kudos and we'll try and take a second look at that 4pm check-in. The next time you stay with us, ask for an early check-in...if we have the rooms ready for you, we'll let you check in as soon as possible.

Warm regards,
Star Prairie, WI
Reviewed 21 December 2008

A really nice experience for the price. The property has obviously been updated recently. It is conveniently right off the freeway but still close to several of the waterparks. And there is free shuttle service to the casino. Yet it was QUIET! Some of the bigger resorts can be such madhouses, whereas we had the pool to ourselves in the afternoon. And the hot waffles with the free continental breakfast is a nice touch, the kids loved that.

The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms comfortable, we'd definately go back again.

• Liked — Price, location, quiet, friendly staff, and waffles. They have free tanning and wireless.
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled with family