I took my boys here while my husband was on a business trip to Switzerland. He has no desire to go to a waterpark so we went while he was gone. So it was just me and the boys.
First off, check in was easy. I got a first floor room next to Klondike Kaverns. The room was perfectly fine except for the pillows and the lighting is dim. The room was clean and there was plenty of room. There is simply no place to hang up wet swimsuits though except drape them over the tub. The food is very overpriced. I paid over $37 for some sandwiches, a slice of pizza, and some drinks.
The resort is very big. Be prepared to walk and walk and walk between waterparks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come play the day away in America's largest waterpark resort! The Wilderness has 4 indoor and 4 outdoor water parks totaling nearly 500,000 square feet (that is over 12 football fields of water fun!) We also have two indoor, 3-D, black light mini golf courses; outdoor mini golf; zip lining; go-karts; laser tag; Wild Rock Championship Golf Club; and award-winning spa services at Sundara Spa. Amazing lodging options include Wilderness themed guest rooms, condos, villas and cabins. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wi Dells
- Wilderness Resort Wi Dells
- Resort Wilderness Wisconsin